Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it was going as planned, I am in fact NOT Mario Cristobal.

I just said it's clear that it's the order he prioritized.

The narrative that "we can't find anyone" is dumb and unfounded. That is absolutely wrong and the point I was trying to make.

Whether we agree with Mario or not, this is the timeline he chose
Okay I’ll agree with most of what you said. But the timeline he chose is an assumption. I doubt Mario didn’t want a staff in place by now. But that’s my assumption.

Advertisement
does making the right hire matter more than making a quick hire? and does prioritizing signing day matter more than making an OC hire?

idk, but that's clearly what mario has decided so you either trust him or you don't. Constant whining about "why can't we hire anyone" when nobody knows any information or the details surrounding it is just dumb

There’s no way there’s anything more to it than Mario’s decision to prioritize recruiting over hires. No way.

How would y’all feel about Press Taylor, younger brother of Bengals HC Zac Taylor?

B6046AE0-D354-4F6B-81C8-93BE3A616A2C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay I’ll agree with most of what you said. But the timeline he chose is an assumption. I doubt Mario didn’t want a staff in place by now. But that’s my assumption.
true, I have no idea. However this is a similar timeline that he had at his previous stops

Advertisement
Home prices went down in 2010 when I had a house I needed to sell in Pinellas county. I know that.

Yeah of course it’s possible. Especially if we hit a bad recession.

But I don’t think they’re going down in the near future.

My point is I do not believe we are in the midst of a real estate bubble like we had years ago - when you were selling in 2010, the bubble had popped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back