Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A few weeks ago we were beating our chests thinking we takin' either Schumann or Muschamp ('cuz Kirby can't possibly keep both). Kirby keeps both and takes our top recruiter on offense.

A few days later, we speculate that Bama is unhappy with Pete Golding and nobody likes Saban so Golding might be available. Saban keeps Golding and takes our top recruiter on defense.

My how a few weeks can change the amount of sunshine pumping on this thread (BTW, I am as guilty as anyone)

I think Mario just over valued the opportunity here. If he would’ve stayed with guys like Nick Monroe, Belk, Partridge, Azeer Abdul Rahim, Kevin Smith, somebody like Liam Coen and other similar names then this would’ve been done by now instead of this giant poaching season. You can’t keep throwing fish in the water in hopes of scoring the big one. That’s how you starve and die. Take a guy like Coen, grow the opportunity, and win. When guys like Coen or Belk become HCs in a hurry because they injected life into this program then dudes like T-Rob and McClendon won’t bounce for lateral jobs anymore when you hire them.

A few weeks ago we were beating our chests thinking we takin' either Schumann or Muschamp ('cuz Kirby can't possibly keep both). Kirby keeps both and takes our top recruiter on offense.

A few days later, we speculate that Bama is unhappy with Pete Golding and nobody likes Saban so Golding might be available. Saban keeps Golding and takes our top recruiter on defense.

My how a few weeks can change the amount of sunshine pumping on this thread (BTW, I am as guilty as anyone)

Plenty more dominoes left to fall. BoB at Bama probably NFL bound, plus the rest of the NFL hires filling out their staffs once the super bowl is over.

Advertisement
Ooooh... we got new sht in the reaction bar.
South Park Wtf GIF by Much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back