Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sold on Liam Coen. NFL experience with one of the most brightest football minds (McVay), called plays in the SEC, and would implement a pro style offense. Brady and Dorsey are NFL guys, they would be hired already if they really wanted the job.

Oh and he looks like Rhett Lashlee's cousin... Coen me!

View attachment 174666
You watched Miami finally get away from a pro style offense and a freshman QB lit up the conference and won freshman of the year. A transfer WR set the single season receptions record. And you wanna go back? Not me. Get that **** outta here.

Hear rumblings that one that may be under consideration may be Coach Liam Coen - the Kentucky OC/QB coach.

Anyone else hear anything like that?

Started flying a stiffy a half hour ago just thinking about it.
It’s been thrown around for weeks. Because Mario likes what the Rams do on offense. That’s no secret.

From 247:

Supposedly he brought a file with over 300 offensive play he thought he could implement from his time with the Rams to his interview with Stoop at Kentucky

So he's a man of culture as well.

algolden-225.jpg

Advertisement
You watched Miami finally get away from a pro style offense and a freshman QB lit up the conference and won freshman of the year. A transfer WR set the single season receptions record. And you wanna go back? Not me. Get that **** outta here.
I feel you, think coaches can adapt too. And Mario will have influence on whoever. We all want a spread attack.

Advertisement
It’s been thrown around for weeks. Because Mario likes what the Rams do on offense. That’s no secret.
Then Mario was at minimum misleading and maybe just flat out lying to any recruit who asked him what the offense would be if he said spread and Coen is the hire. This that multiple, "spread coast" **** that Enos tried to get off.

The guy worked under Sean McVay.

InsideTheU learned over the weekend that Mario Cristobal’s vision for Miami’s offense is for it to look like the Rams and Coen has a strong connection to the organization and head coach Sean McVay, who will have a chance to play for yet another Super Bowl should they beat the San Francisco 49ers this weekend.
Sheeeeit I’ll fvckin take that all day everyday if we can’t get either Brady or Whipple

Advertisement
Guy from Kentucky is no doubt a solid ball coach, but got **** I’m not trying to see us lined up in **** I-Formation. But hey, if it’s effective that’s all I care.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back