Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rams ranked 3rd and 2nd in the league the last two years for % of snaps under center.

Coen from an On3 article:
“We were so much under center in Los Angeles and we would like to be that here, but a lot of these quarterbacks have never taken a snap under center before really in games,” said Coen.

Cool coaching tree -- keep it in the NFL. Or burn it down. Just get it the f away from me.

Every oc mario has had runs a spread offense
What I meant is he wouldn't be telling Coen to change to a spread.

The spread is just a label anyway. Just like saying we're gonna run 4-down. Plenty of ways to run it. Philosophy matters. No one wanted to see Oregon's version of it here. Hiring Coen would be an even bigger issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I meant is he wouldn't be telling Coen to change to a spread.

The spread is just a label anyway. Just like saying we're gonna run 4-down. Plenty of ways to run it. Philosophy matters. No one wanted to see Oregon's version of it here. Hiring Coen would be an even bigger issue.
So the offence that's about to take the Rams back to the SB for the second time since 2018 now isn't good enough for the Canes?!

Advertisement
Wonder if anyone's tweeted at Feldman to drop what rumors he's hearing
Yea he's definitely waiting on that to drop some insight. Surprised this hasn't already been mentioned.

Advertisement
I want to know what y’all are crying about. Coen runs a spread offense. Just because they run the ball doesn’t mean it’s not a spread offense. Some of you are showing that you never once put on pads in your life claiming that Mario lied to recruits.

PS: Brady runs the ball out of the Spread a ton as well and y’all were just jerking him off.

Last edited:
So the offence that's about to take the Rams back to the SB for the second time since 2018 now isn't good enough for the Canes?!
You guys are **** simple with this stuff. Why doesn't every college team mimic what NFL teams run? Because it is difficult to replicate. Not a question of it being good enough. Do we appear to be an offense best suited to be getting under center as much as the Rams or Kentucky does? We just watched TVD light it up in the spread but doing what the Rams do is what you want?

other than fúuuck. Any thoughts?
Let’s do it!

I told yall already, I’m good with whatever offense we run, I’ve already accepted we’re going to have some growing pains & it will take some time to get where we’re trying to go, so fck it, might as well start the journey now rather than later.

The offense has motion & runs the ball very well, which opens up the Play Action game, so let’s get to it & lets go.

TVD’s a NFL QB, so let’s give him an NFL offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back