Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is this guy? any truth?
F133C4D8-192B-4DE0-ADAE-8CB3D4DF11B1.jpeg

Advertisement
So McClendon = gone?

I’m just confused on the position portion of things. Brady is a WRs coach by trade. I understand if he’s gonna pick up TE as his position but I’m hesitant about a guy with no background at QB coaching QBs. Hence why I’m bringing it up.
yes, he was gone, but Kirby was persuaded to leave him alone. see below

Advertisement
The idea that we have coaches hired already but aren't announcing it doesn't make much sense to me.

Why would we tell Belk "sounds good ok so you're our new DC but go ahead and finish up strengthening the Houston roster first. Yeah don't worry about us or landing guys like Shemar, it's all good. See ya after signing day."

What am I missing?
Because Mario can let Shemar know who his DC is?

Advertisement
From 247/Gaby...

"Mario Cristobal has yet to name an offensive coordinator, but one name InsideTheU is hearing on Thursday is Kentucky’s Liam Coen."

Man, we are grasping as a fanbase and certainly our media.

Give me Cribby's take on Brady over the field, please.

Advertisement
From 247/Gaby...

"Mario Cristobal has yet to name an offensive coordinator, but one name InsideTheU is hearing on Thursday is Kentucky’s Liam Coen."

Man, we are grasping as a fanbase and certainly our media.

Give me Cribby's take on Brady over the field, please.
The guy worked under Sean McVay.

InsideTheU learned over the weekend that Mario Cristobal’s vision for Miami’s offense is for it to look like the Rams and Coen has a strong connection to the organization and head coach Sean McVay, who will have a chance to play for yet another Super Bowl should they beat the San Francisco 49ers this weekend.

Advertisement
Not dogging Coen, either. There are some pieces in the article that make him seem like a great fit. Just don't think we have the OL to roll like Kentucky. Article points out a connection between Coen and Sean McVey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back