Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not an insider, but my educated guess is Mario’s primary focus is always on recruiting...

Once the 2022 class is finally wrapped up come NSD, we’ll finally get the coordinator hires probably a week or two after.

I was talking to someone the other day and we talked about it just being done by spring cause it’s obvious Mario has recruiting handled with his small band of headhunters so if he can get it done by the end of February we should be good to go.

Of course this thread will be 11-12 thousand pages with a million post but Andrew doesn’t mind that he’s trying to figure out what to do with all his money now in another thread so it’s all good with him if it does..

Advertisement
Not happening.

Kittley played QB at TTech, his dad used to coach at TTech & he’s lived in Lubbock for most of his life.

The time to get Kittley was before he accepted the job when he was still at WKU.

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.

TrumpyCane finds it amazing people choose to live in places like Lubbock and Waco

Seth Littrell/Tommy Mainord Offense

Gained 456 yards (116 passing & 340 rushing) in an upset vs UTSA.

North Texas was 5th in the Nation in rushing.

Advertisement
Tom Brady would probably be the only coach in the history of Football to suit up in a full uniform, pads & equipment while calling a game.

That dude will play Football until he’s dead, he just can’t leave the game alone lol

Rams trying to drive him into retirement as we type..

No joke...can insiders honestly explain what on earth is taking so long to make a hire at DC?
We've had a complete staff this whole time.

If we have a staff, wouldn't we have wanted them on campus for our biggest recruiting weekend ever? No way. We wanted the recruits to solely focus on building a relationship with Mario.

Okay, but Elite Prospect Weekend is over. Why haven't we announced the staff now? The longer we wait to announce, the less time Bethune has to prepare. Chess, not checkers.

What about that Candle offer, you ask? Mario was trying to help his buddy Candle negotiate a raise with Toledo.

What about that Briles offer? We "offered" Briles but, you see the thing is, we didn't "offer" Briles.

Advertisement
Not happening.

Kittley played QB at TTech, his dad used to coach at TTech & he’s lived in Lubbock for most of his life.

The time to get Kittley was before he accepted the job when he was still at WKU.

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.

km_20220123_1080p_1.gif

I don't disagree with your assessment at all, just wanted go reintroduce wrestling to the conversation.

Should probably throw Ruiz's face on Ted though.

Advertisement
I believe Mainord's dad Carlos coached DBs at UM under JJ. Dave Campos succeeded him after he left for a gig in Texas.
Yes, that’s him. He coached at Miami until 86 & then left for the DC job at Rice.

He’s a long time Texas Tech coach as well.

Brian Lindgren
Bryant Vincent
Chris Hatcher
Tom Manning
Kasey Dunn
Kevin Barbay
Eric Eidsness
Josh Stepp
Eric Evans
Tommy Mainord
I’ve been kinda hoping someone brought up Tom Manning. His offense is balanced and he uses tempo. He’s not much different than Jason Candle. I wouldn’t mind him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back