Chris Hatcher
Tom Manning
Kasey Dunn
Kevin Barbay
Eric Eidsness
Josh Stepp
Eric Evans
Tommy Mainord
I was at the university of Idaho when Lindgren played there. He had some monster games but u of I was (is still) bad. What are your thoughts on him as an oc?

Good thing I bookmarked that link before it got deleted. For research purposes of course

Advertisement
This week should be the **** week we get some coaches…. The big recruiting weekend is over all attention should be finally hiring the **** OC and DC

I was at the university of Idaho when Lindgren played there. He had some monster games but u of I was (is still) bad. What are your thoughts on him as an oc?
He was Mike MacIntyre’s OC at Colorado when they won 10 games with Sefo Liufau.

He did a solid job with Oregon ST’s offense this season.

Not really my personal cup of tea as an OC, I really just listed him because OR ST had a good rushing offense & I know that’s something Mario values the most.

Advertisement
Just go pay Kittley 1.5 to leave Texas Tech and have him stop by and pick up Belk on the way and get this over with..
Not happening.

Kittley played QB at TTech, his dad used to coach at TTech & he’s lived in Lubbock for most of his life.

The time to get Kittley was before he accepted the job when he was still at WKU.

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.

So if we don’t announce coordinators before next weekend is if DEFCON 5?? Or is it DEFCON 1? Can’t remember which

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back