Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ruiz is educating the players and straigh recruiting them on the U. He is talking about investing in them, helping them how to speam to network. Talking about how Miami is the hub of technology now and the opportunity to grow their brand/ business here by making contact with people. Said that the money that is being poured by the University and those outside is incredible more than any time in history, that no one can stop this train. They also said they are hearing people calling them grifters and talking trash about them and that that has made them double down on not only proving everyone wrong but making sure that they leave a lasting legacy. They are 100% committed to the U, The city and the kids.

:sideeyes:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Neither do I lol. I think he’s confusing me with somebody else. I’ve been clear over the weeks not being confident on coordinators and theres a reason for that.
I just interpret what you post I know you said you not really confident in the coordinators but.. I feel it’s belk seems right

What’s that even mean ?
So a staple of Miami Flo is to give obscure cryptic nuggets that you cant really tell who he is talking about ever. So when he is right/ wrong many times people dont even know because his nuggets of inside info are like the sages of 300 and **** lol

But you are @Cribby we know you are certified OG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree on Hunger Street and Black Rooster, but those are bit more "high-end" taco spots, I wanted to give Medley the somewhat more authentic/family-owned spots.

But I'll definitely look for the food truck. There used to be a 24 hour Mexican spot at 17-92 and 436 back in the day, but I think they tore it down and built a Chipotle.

Alright, last insane suggestion for you and @MedleyCane ...

Grattin Dog - almost impossible to find, it's in the parking lot of the Citgo gas station at the corner of 436 and 427 (the back of the store is right up against the SunRail tracks). This place does Colombian burgers and hot dogs and it is awesome. Literally, no seating inside, but it's worth a trip.
Grattin Dog is a really nice spot. I used to go to the tamale place that used to be in that location all the time, then one day I show up and it's Grattin Dog instead. Figured why not? Glad I did, because it was fantastic

Agree on Hunger Street and Black Rooster, but those are bit more "high-end" taco spots, I wanted to give Medley the somewhat more authentic/family-owned spots.

But I'll definitely look for the food truck. There used to be a 24 hour Mexican spot at 17-92 and 436 back in the day, but I think they tore it down and built a Chipotle.

Alright, last insane suggestion for you and @MedleyCane ...

Grattin Dog - almost impossible to find, it's in the parking lot of the Citgo gas station at the corner of 436 and 427 (the back of the store is right up against the SunRail tracks). This place does Colombian burgers and hot dogs and it is awesome. Literally, no seating inside, but it's worth a trip.

Ha!
I pass by there several times a week on way to gym on other side of tracks....I need to check it out!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back