Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but apparently they’re cheering for Bama because Saban needs another ring.
Yeah as much I despise Kirby and the fact that they have made life **** recruiting local I’d like for things to switch up just a tiny bit. If UGA can’t do it now they never will imo

Advertisement
I heard this was a real factor, not just pretense.
If that’s the case then it makes me care even less about losing out on Coleman. I think the OC is the most important hire Mario has to make. Even more than the DC. So rushing that hire for any one recruit isn’t smart business. This needs to be a well thought through decision and not based on any recruit or fans timelines.

Advertisement
What exactly does CIS mean/stand for?
Bruhhhhh…..
1641859173622.gif

Advertisement
BECAUSE DAN LANNING WAS HIRED AS A HEAD COACH. Not a coordinator making a lateral move. If you can't see the difference, then just acknowledge that there IS a difference.
Yes, there is a difference. But at the same time, he’s giving courtesies that are pretty unprecedented. I don’t care when he announces as long as they are good coordinators. If they aren’t, then that’s another story. Natty is over at midnight, let’s see how this plays out over the next 48hrs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard this was a real factor, not just pretense.
Thank you, had a feeling this would bite us in the butt sooner than later. On one hand, you don’t speed up your process for one single recruit, so I’m not mad about that part.

On the other…god damnit man, announce the staff this week 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back