Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
On his podcast recorded today, David Lake said he thinks DC will either be Hurtt or Belk. He said he’s hearing Schumann is likely to stay at UGA. Also said Mason has only talked to Miami through his agent, so he’s not seeing a lot of traction there.

For OC, he said Briles, Dorsey, or Ponce. He mentioned Dorsey might prefer to stay in the NFL if he gets an OC offer. Most of this has been said on here already, but interesting to hear Belks name popping up again. I noticed Cribby took Belks name off his list.
OP list hasn't been updated since the 28th

Advertisement
If Ponce and Hurtt end up as our playcallers, I don’t think it’ll go over well here.
It’ll look a lot like:
1641856251969.jpeg

Advertisement
You keep repeating this and I hope you either speaking it into existence or actually have some inside information.
I have no clue. Not my first choices but better than some names thrown around. Just helping build the 700 pages needed for Mario's announcemants

On his podcast recorded today, David Lake said he thinks DC will either be Hurtt or Belk. He said he’s hearing Schumann is likely to stay at UGA. Also said Mason has only talked to Miami through his agent, so he’s not seeing a lot of traction there.

For OC, he said Briles, Dorsey, or Ponce. He mentioned Dorsey might prefer to stay in the NFL if he gets an OC offer. Most of this has been said on here already, but interesting to hear Belks name popping up again. I noticed Cribby took Belks name off his list.
If any of this comes to fruition I will be disappointed other than Belk. I think that would be a good hire.

If Ponce and Hurtt end up as our playcallers, I don’t think it’ll go over well here.

I’ve been steering clear of commenting in this thread for a few days but the idea of this triggered my anxiety through the roof so much that I couldn’t help myself. I probably would leave this board until the season started if that occurred.

With that being said, 247 doesn’t know jack sh*t lol.

Advertisement
We’d be a laughing stock if it took 1+ month and the highest assistant coach $ pool in the ACC to end up with Ponce and Hurtt.
That's not going to happen. It won't be either of those two. Mario isn't a complete moron.

I’ve been steering clear of commenting in this thread for a few days but the idea of this triggered my anxiety through the roof so much that I couldn’t help myself. I probably would leave this board until the season started if that occurred.

With that being said, 247 doesn’t know jack sh*t lol.
I don’t believe it. These would be pre-Mario type Miami hirings as playcallers. I would rather have Chud over Ponce

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back