Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We've made it, fam

sparta GIF

I hate it here, had to read through pages of bull**** about what a blue chip recruit is and i don't give a **** about that. This thread is about new coaches.

PS-a blue chip recruit IS a 4 or 5 star recruit be definition, that's it. No debate about it, please shut the **** up about it now or PM one another.

Advertisement
I hate it here, had to read through pages of bull**** about what a blue chip recruit is and i don't give a **** about that. This thread is about new coaches.

PS-a blue chip recruit IS a 4 or 5 star recruit be definition, that's it. No debate about it, please shut the **** up about it now or PM one another.
Problem solved:
1641152555015.jpeg

Advertisement
Really hard to believe how Mario has this completely shut down, no realistic leaks except the guys from the Oregon staff.

It's refreshing approach if you ask me. I love the way Mario is handling this transition. For the first time in a very long time, it feels like we have a head coach and an AD who have a competent plan moving forward.

No need for Mario to right out of the gate, try and appease the local media and a rabbid fan base by dropping juicy nuggets of hiring intel before a staff is put together. Especially when the local media is about as incompetent as possible. Don't even get me started with our delusional fan base that is notorious for turning on head coaches at the drop of a hat. Both entities don't deserve a thing from Mario right now.

Like most working Americans, most everyone will be reporting back to work tomorrow, including our newly minted Athletic Director. I'm sure he will have his hands all over the new football coaching hires.

At this point in the game, this lifelong Canes fan is beyond stoked at the new direction the athletic department is heading in. Especially the football program.

Some of ya'll need to buckle up , chill out and exercise some patience right about now because it's gonna be a long road ahead to clean up the mess the previous actors left behind.

The good news is, it's all good news these days out of The U and the calvary is on it's way to help clean up this mess.

The University of Miami Athletic Department will soon be back on solid ground and once that happens, we can hopefully start talking about competing for championships again instead of all of this back and forth he said, she said beta bullshat that's been going on here for the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement

1641153295876.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back