Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think blue chip recruits are 5 stars as they are the best.. the “blue chips” of their class if you will.

So he had a nice run of “4star kids”… and is currently at BC with his recruiting prowess netting him one 4star kid with a debatable commit able bama offer. His 2022 classes consisted of a whose who list of 3 stars.
Mario is considered an elite recruiter and only pulled 4 “blue chip” players to Oregon. Lots of 4 stars. So now Mario is not elite? This guy hasn’t his chance at a big school yet. How many 5 stars did Mario pull at Rutgers? Does that mean you would not have hired him back then as a position coach? Come on man.

Advertisement
Mario is considered an elite recruiter and only pulled 4 “blue chip” players to Oregon. Lots of 4 stars. So now Mario is not elite? This guy hasn’t his chance at a big school yet. How many 5 stars did Mario pull at Rutgers? Does that mean you would not have hired him back then as a position coach? Come on man.
OSU had 7 last year alone. That’s elite recruiting.

At some point, it does become a bad thing. Especially with the transfer portal imo - I mentioned this in another thread, but you can sell high school recruits about playing time and make other promises, etc...with established portal guys, they want to be developed and sent to the league right? Can't do that the longer we go without announcing a staff. Telling guys who will be on the staff, and actually announcing it are completely different things. We've seen time and time again, coaches saying they're coming and doing a 180 elsewhere, have to see it to believe it.

Still think we should hear by Wednesday, if not...something's going on.
What exactly, do you think, would be "going on?"

Advertisement
We need a staff in place before Spring Practice .. when does it start? If Mario is going the NFL route for coordinators and THEY are in the playoffs .. we wait until the super bowl? This thread will be up to 600 pages by then. Is there an "over / under" on this thread?

But wait a minute. Why are we impatient? According to some on this board, there have been clear answers given on who the OC and DC are. All we have to do is go back and scroll through the past 300 pages, and......
bam yes GIF

We will find that clear answer.

But wait a minute. Why are we impatient? According to some on this board, there have been clear answers given on who the OC and DC are. All we have to do is go back and scroll through the past 300 pages, and......
bam yes GIF

We will find that clear answer.
Nothing is clear before officially announced

Advertisement
I hate it here, had to read through pages of bull**** about what a blue chip recruit is and i don't give a **** about that. This thread is about new coaches.

PS-a blue chip recruit IS a 4 or 5 star recruit be definition, that's it. No debate about it, please shut the **** up about it now or PM one another.
What if his last name is Chip and his first name is Blue, and he's a recruit? Ever think of that? Noooo... That's why I'm here. :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, but only the individuals with the lowest IQ in this hoe *** fanbase, try to argue the merits of a SpReAd offense vs PrO StYlE BrO

What kind of offense does Bama run?? Saban’s staff is littered with NFL coaches.

Do they run a ground & pound offense or do they incorporate full-field passing concepts to go along with mastery of RPOs?

At the end of the day it's not about philosophies. It's about personnel, versatility, & multiplicity. Thats what was on full display yesterday in their win against Cincinnati. When it was time to close the game out, they went back to their ground & pound identity which was so instrumental in the early days of their dynasty.

Saban continues to hire NFL coaches because he realizes they're the best in the business when it comes to game planning, attacking opposing teams weaknesses, & fielding an offense that has versatility & multiplicity.
You’re talking **** about other fans? That’s funny. I liked you better when you were patronizing fans who insinuated the University had money and can afford better coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back