Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tua is so a$$. Need a new QB; just wasting away the talent on D.
Man there are 2.5 legitimate NFL starters on that offense around Tua. And one of them is a guard. The Dolphins can’t block and get open. Meanwhile Joe Burrow is spamming fade routes to Chase and Higgins.

You can’t be a Canes fan and Dolphins fan and not be able to recognize how gameplanning around a terrible OL cripples everything you want to do. The Dolphins got all that cap space. Better buy two tackles

Man there are 2.5 legitimate NFL starters on that offense around Tua. And one of them is a guard. The Dolphins can’t block and get open. Meanwhile Joe Burrow is spamming fade routes to Chase and Higgins.

You can’t be a Canes fan and Dolphins fan and not be able to recognize how gameplanning around a terrible OL cripples everything you want to do. The Dolphins got all that cap space. Better buy two tackles
Bull****. Guy is garbage. The game was over today in the first half because of him and his noodle arm.

Advertisement

I don't know if Tua is or isn't the answer, but I DO know that no one is the answer behind that OL.

Respectfully disagree, he’s so limited as to routes he can throw. He couldn’t hold onto the ball today, couldn’t even complete 50% of his 4-6 yd passes bc he’s so a$$. Routinely underthrew and overthrew waddle and co.

Advertisement
Bull****. Guy is garbage. The game was over today in the first half because of him and his noodle arm.
The game was over because the Titans are better. They just are. Thats the way **** is sometimes. The Dolphins won 7 in a row and thats great. But they went on the road against a team who is now the #1 seed and they caught an *** whipping.

When you can't block people the other team knows it. Worse than that you know it so you build your whole offense around not forcing your OL to not have to block for long which limits what you can do. The Dolphins by most metrics have the worst OL in football. They also have no one but Waddle who can get open. Always injured Parker is their second best WR and he's not a guy who gets open. He's a contested catch guy. Started Myles Gaskin most of the year then signed Duke off the street who took his spot. And that only happened because Gaskin got covid. No QB is saving them and no established QB but massage boy would want to play behind that OL. Funny thing is Watson holds the ball a ton. He'd win 4 games behind that OL and no Hopkins. Just like he did in Houston.

Guy talking about wasting the defense. The defense is where all the money is. No surprise they're the better unit. Miami has no big ticket players on the offensive side of the ball. Fuller they gave money too and he never played. Parker is second and he always injured too. Flores and Grier need to spend money on the offense and specifically the line. No more cheap young guys.

…and a real QB for those two tackles to block for.
How would you know who a real QB is when the entire offense is built around protecting the worst OL in football? Not built around accentuating a young QBs strengths.

Advertisement
How would you know who a real QB is when the entire offense is built around protecting the worst OL in football? Not built around accentuating a young QBs strengths.
I can know by watching the dude play. He should never have been the pick.

I hear you but you can’t defend Tua after today. I want to justify the pick but you can’t draft a QB top ten without elite measurables…just having elite accuracy isn’t gonna cut it.

His height, arm strength, and speed (and injury history) should have automatically disqualified him from the top ten…first round really.

I usually agree with this stance but he was bad today. He missed 4-5 easy passes that the average QB is hitting majority of the time, passes were late and or too high, couldn't/can't extend plays when opportunities were available, etc. Is the offensive system the best? Not at all. In fact, I hate it. It rarely ever plays to Tua's strengths, there's no easy 4-5 yard routes that every team seems to have, and zero creativity. A good QB makes everyone around him better nonetheless and Tua is yet to enhance anyone's game.

You mentioned Burrow throwing it up to his receivers...he actually has that ability to do so. I don't know if Tua lacks the arm or certain passes just aren't his strengths but I rarely see him attempt back-shoulders or toss it up downfield to Gesicki or DeVante.

Advertisement
comedy central season 2 episode 6 GIF by Workaholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back