Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

**I dont know how true this is** just posting.

Notre dame board says belk and mason are top candidates for DC so there is smoke.

Is Freeman now passing playcalling duties off? If so this makes sense but I’d have assumed he would be running his own scheme. If we are after Belk and we are offering DC and playcalling and he takes ND with a current DC as a HC that’s an L

Advertisement
Mclendon being brought up on UGA boards to fill their new WR spot.... hope that doesn't happen.

No way mario saw the transition that bama made from when that dude was the OC to a lane offense and actually hire him right? Yea he’s been under kellen but nah man lol

Advertisement

Actual paid media members probably should have a little higher standard of dot connecting than maybe we do around here as we try to guess.

Does Dave Hyde have anything else here besides they once coached together and Nussmeier is on a team that was still in the NFL playoffs until yesterday?

Is Freeman now passing playcalling duties off? If so this makes sense but I’d have assumed he would be running his own scheme. If we are after Belk and we are offering DC and playcalling and he takes ND with a current DC as a HC that’s an L
That might mean we already hired a DC and yea I think freeman is gonna be involved in the defense but he probably wont call the plays

Freeman will be in control of that defense. If he's "passing off play calling duties" it will be just like when Manny supposedly did to Baker. Blake may have said the words, but it was Manny's show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA 247 posted a WR hot board yesterday and BMac wasn't even on it
Good news. I am not suggesting either are leaving. I am simply saying any definitive statement that they are NOT leaving is wishful thinking.

Until the coaching carousel comes to a stop, there are no guarantees when it comes to staff members staying or leaving especially if a program like Georgia starts to make inquiries.

Might be wishful thinking. UGA's pockets run deep and both TRob and BMac have strong prior relationships with the University and/or staff members.

Oregon fans said the same thing about Mario just a few weeks ago.
If BMac got Co-OC and substantial bump here UGA is gonna have to go higher. We don’t know TRob’s title or salary but again UGA has to give them something to jump. Being named HC is a lot different than DB coach and WR coach.

So maybe there are consequences for taking 8,000 years to make a decision?
Yep, because not only do you miss out on candidates, but you also have to outbid competitors when this could have all been settled already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back