Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 247 is now mentioning Hill from ASU as an OC candidate…I didn’t watch much of them this season, but their offense seemed underwhelming; particularly given their pre-season hype. Anyone have some background here?
He’s a long time Beau Baldwin guy from his days at Eastern Washington, then he got hired by Harsin at Boise ST for 4 years...

His offenses at BSU were really good, among the tops in the country.

In 2018, he had Brett Rypien throwing for 3,705yds 30TD’s & 7INT’s at 67%cmp.
Plus had their RB Alex Mattison at 1,415yds & 17TD’s.

It’s an uptempo Spread, pretty commonly run, nothing too different than what most West Coast Spread offenses run.

High volume balanced offense with Deep crossers, mesh concepts, lots of 4-wide 10 personnel & quick passing attack.

He’s been West coast guy for the entirety of his career & I doubt he’d really come to Miami, he was supposed to be a candidate for the AU OC job with Harsin after they fired Mike Bobo but he wasn’t interested.

I’d be surprised if he’s really a candidate, sounds like just a name being thrown about among the many other names.

Advertisement
I've been saying for a while Mario seems to be willing to lose a recruit/transfer or two to get who he wants as coordinator. He is the one who will be living with his choices for the next 2-3 years. Like most of fans on CIS where willing to give up on this year recruiting class to get the right HC for the long haul. Same here for Mario and his top assistants.

TRick72: Administer 1.5mg of heparin and .5g of remifentanil

Nurse: OK

TRick72: Pass me the first stent...wait wait we may have something...

Nurse: what is it doc?

TRick72: We may have a lead on our OC for the hurricanes!!

Nurse: Huh?! But doc the patient??

TRick72: He is aight, probably just heartburn. Let me get through these 10 pages on CIS
Hey to be fair I’ve been encouraging all patients since December to get the extended warranty on their procedures. Those that don’t can expect relentless robo calls imploring them to reconsider

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll take your word for it. Like I said, I am no expert on the Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, any kind of Bible.

I’m also not an expert on the Quran, Talmud, the Vedas, etc etc.

I'm right there with ya, OCCC.
I just watch alot of History Channel which is to History what Madden players are to college fb coaching..lol.

Yeah, you gave enough names that you couldn't possibly be wrong.

30 Rock Reaction GIF
Have you got something to contribute or just criticizing thoise who do?

You mean like Kevin Smith almost two weeks ago? When nobody , I mean nobody around Miami media had him on Miami’s radar .

Or saying i expect Parrish to join him here?

Or weeks ago saying T Rob was telling players and recruits he was staying?

Or naming the Oregon guys coming over weeks ago?

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu?

Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

Or saying it was a power five guy instead when everyone had Nunez? Then Rad rumors starts two days later.

Oh and saying Ladson was likely over a month ago ?

Ive never been shy with things “ I know “ and posting if it didn’t harm anyone. I have four years of receipts if you have doubts.

You don’t want to answer my question that’s fine , I’ll get back to ignoring your little slick comments like I had been doing.
Over It Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG
Cribby at the computer..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back