Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we need to hit on both because Cristobal isnt really a coordinator who you know will have either side of ball rocking.. If you are going to be CEO type you need to hit on your coordinators. They are your managers basically, you cant be a CEO type that cant ceo, lol.. wtf
I hear you. But, it seems he's an organized, disciplined guy who has been a HC now for several years. I feel like he must have a pretty decent system in place already. And if a coordinator flunks, you don't get the sense Cristobal will allow dysfunction or bad results to continue. He seems like a very results-oriented guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just my opinion, but maybe TRob staying was contingent on the DC. For example if Schumann came and also coached LBs, we’d have 2 spots open for DB coaches and TRob could take one. But if Belk is DC, he would also coach DBs and only leaves one spot open for another DB coach (CB or S). And maybe he or Mario have a preference for the other DB coach (Chance, AAR, etc). Would explain why TRob hasn’t been announced yet and now the UGA smoke.

Advertisement
It’s all a game. Sometimes names are leaked to get them raises and sometimes names are asked to be kept quiet. Sure hope Mario is keeping a lid on for rest of his hires.

We need the announcements made. We will find good and bad with Any coordinator but If he doesn’t get these guys announced by this afternoon or bright and early tomorrow he’s already on his way to me losing confidence in the guy. This is approaching incompetence levels, especially if he’s just doing it out of respect. I understand the sentiment of getting it right but in the age of the portal there needs to be some urgency.
Blah, blah, blah, so Cristobal smacks of borderline incompetency because he does not meet some fan's timeline. He is losing your confidence because he does not announce his OC/DC by COB tomorrow.

The same arguments were made regarding HC and AD, and then low and behold, Cristobal and Rad were hired and were ALWAYS first choice. The portal giveth and the portal taketh away. There will be plenty of new entries after spring ball. Classes at Miami start next Tuesday which is very late and nobody is missing a **** thing since they are online the first two weeks.

Advertisement
Just my opinion, but maybe TRob staying was contingent on the DC. For example if Schumann came and also coached LBs, we’d have 2 spots open for DB coaches and TRob could take one. But if Belk is DC, he would also coach DBs and only leaves one spot open for another DB coach (CB or S). And maybe he or Mario have a preference for the other DB coach (Chance, AAR, etc). Would explain why TRob hasn’t been announced yet and now the UGA smoke.
cat reaching GIF

Advertisement
Blah, blah, blah, so Cristobal smacks of borderline incompetency because he does not meet some fan's timeline. He is losing your confidence because he does not announce his OC/DC by COB tomorrow.

The same arguments were made regarding HC and AD, and then low and behold, Cristobal and Rad were hired and were ALWAYS first choice. The portal giveth and the portal taketh away. There will be plenty of new entries after spring ball. Classes at Miami start next Tuesday which is very late and nobody is missing a **** thing since they are online the first two weeks.
It’s not the fan’s timeline. It’s the timeline Mario himself mentioned last week in an interview where he said the staff would be finished by the end of the dead period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back