Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FWIW per Manny Navarro latest podcast:
- Kendall Briles n.1 target for OC, Dorsey is in contention and named Ponce as a well-regarded guy.
- DC: Clint Hurtt, Glenn Schumann, Doug Belk.

He admitted that these are only rumors and we will have clarity near the announcements (DUH).
Waiting on Cribby, Brooklyn and others to go official.

Quietly might be a W, because I thought the corners looked poorly coached last season
1642099001802.gif

Advertisement
Personally I don’t think T-Rob is leaving. If everyone on here knew the UGA CB job was gonna be open then Mario knew. Mario doesn’t strike me as the kind of coach who would put a guy on the road recruiting if he was thinking about leaving. Obviously T-Rob can change his mind now that job seems to be officially opened but I just don’t see it.

Advertisement
I have seen a lot of photos the past couple days of T-Rob and DVD cruising in a sweet drive in January near what looks like South Beach. He ain't driving with the top down in January anywhere else. Does Mario or anyone need to remind him about that convenient fact?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have seen a lot of photos the past couple days of T-Rob and DVD cruising in a sweet drive in January near what looks like South Beach. He ain't driving with the top down in January anywhere else. Does Mario or anyone need to remind him about that convenient fact?!
He asked DVD to spin the block with him one mo time for memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back