Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not buying that. I'd Coleman cared about having a quality OC he certainly wouldn't have picked JSU.

Smoke, misdirection, bull****. Kid got played, and it wasn't the day before he signed.

Yep. It's non-sensical. OC would have been a reason to pick Oregon, FSU, or USC.

Instead he picks JSU, who couldn't move the ball against SC St. I'm not sure how anyone could believe that. I also doubt Coleman even knew who JSU's OC was until recently.

Advertisement
Yep. It's non-sensical. OC would have been a reason to pick Oregon, FSU, or USC.

Instead he picks JSU, who couldn't move the ball against SC St. I'm not sure how anyone could believe that. I also doubt Coleman even knew who JSU's OC was until recently.
Kid was just riding a wave, acting like he’s a trend setter when Hunter already did it. Thinking he was going to shock the World or something

I’ve never tried a Czech sausage.

What are some of the characteristics?

:)
Look Away GIF by Muppet Wiki

Advertisement
David Lake said HE IS SAYING PONCE BECAUSE HE WORKED FOR MARIO BEFORE.

He’s the only one saying it and now CIS mouth breathers are taking it as “smoke”.

The 247 guys are utterly clueless.

In his most recent update, Stock speculated it could be Hurtt for DC, then in the next paragraph said it likely wouldn't be Schumann since he hasn't called plays before. uh, how does that make sense?

He also said Belk might be unhireable because he's making $1M/yr at Houston. Yeah ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back