Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1641864993165.png

If somebody says they know who the coordinators are be Instantly suspect of them. That's all I'll say. "Players" on the team don't even know so........a lot of bogus info out there .
Your hunch, cribby....are we moving to a 3-4 scheme?

Advertisement
If somebody says they know who the coordinators are be Instantly suspect of them. That's all I'll say. "Players" on the team don't even know so........a lot of bogus info out there .

Just be elite. He has $8m to spend. I know he can hire well we have seen it at multiple spots but this one should not be that hard. We have a stud QB, easier schedule, and the OL challenges will be solved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Ponce/Hurtt really are the picks — which I doubt — I’m not going to have a lot of patience for Mario year 1.

That would be a joke of a staff.

I have zero idea why anyone would assume those are the picks. Mario plays things so close to the vest and seems to interview about 8 guys for each spot. There's no point in getting worked up over rumors imo

The only thing we actually know is that Mario has somewhere around an $8 million assistant budget. If those were the hires, I'd love to know where all the other $ is going. The OC and DC should be in the $1.5M range, if not more

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back