Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going Tom Herman at OC and Jeremy Pruitt at DC

Long shots, no doubt. But so what?!?

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Pruitt is a great dc. He’s almost like the defensive version of mullen where he’s great schematically and a weirdo personality wise.

He overlapped a year at bama with Mario. Maybe it’s not so crazy. Think it would be a good hire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey is going to trim QBs into first rounders
This.

Plus, if the chud smoke turns out to be real, we should have 2 guys on staff with legit NFL QB coach/OC experience.

I thought the TVD/Lashlee marriage would be hard to replicate. If Dorsey ends up being the pick, the TVD/Dorsey pairing should bring us a Heisman! Dorsey has been apart of 2 MVP races (Josh Allen and Cam). I'm sure he'll have the same impact on a college QB.

This.

Plus, if the chud smoke turns out to be real, we should have 2 guys on staff with legit NFL QB coach/OC experience.

I thought the TVD/Lashlee marriage would be hard to replicate. If Dorsey ends up being the pick, the TVD/Dorsey pairing should bring us a Heisman! Dorsey has been apart of 2 MVP races (Josh Allen and Cam). I'm sure he'll have the same impact on a college QB.
Dorsey got robbed!!

Should have won the Heisman the year they gave that ****t to Crouch!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Several. Our females are the biggest savages here.
Our females greater savages than
9815F878-22AF-44C7-A2A7-3CB03803565F.jpeg

How Many blasphemous names have to be crossed off the list before y’all realize this has been done already. How tf your gonna bring in all these position coaches and then tell an oc and a dc “these are your dudes and your gonna like it”

This!

Advertisement
****.... Pruitt huh...

He was good at FSUx and is an extreme ******* from my limited understanding of his personality...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back