Advertisement
this one

Attachments

• BBC46DB3-6153-4FCF-A782-67BE157D10E6.jpeg
    BBC46DB3-6153-4FCF-A782-67BE157D10E6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero chance on Pruitt. Got busted paying for players when he was HC at Tennessee. Also serial cheater whose wife would never allow him here.

I used to work over nights at the hotel FSU stored recruits at for OVs. Pruitt would come in at 6am to pick them up and first thing he would do is hit the atm in the hallway for a grip of cash. He’d break me off a $20 and tell me which rooms I needed to call for wakeups.

Last edited:
No one likes Pruitt. Man has a horrible reputation.

IIRC didn’t he almost throw hands with CMR

Advertisement
Zero chance on Pruitt. Got busted paying for players when he was HC at Tennessee. Also serial cheater whose wife would never allow him here.

I used to work over nights at the college FSU stored recruits at for OVs. Pruitt would come in at 6am to pick them up and first thing he would do is hit the atm in the hallway for a grip of cash. He’d break me off a $20 and tell me which rooms I needed to call for wakeups.

Read up on the firing and it appears Pruitt was just doing the same stuff that Kiffin and Fulmer were doing before him. He got scapegoated and threatened to spill the beans on the program. Fulmer who was AD all of a sudden "retired" after Pruitt's firing. A lot of history of cheating at Tennessee before Pruitt and not just with football.

Advertisement
Read up on the firing and it appears Pruitt was just doing the same stuff that Kiffin and Fulmer were doing before him. He got scapegoated and threatened to spill the beans on the program. Fulmer who was AD all of a sudden "retired" after Pruitt's firing. A lot of history of cheating at Tennessee before Pruitt and not just with football.
Pruitt got real sloppy with the bag game aight. TN fans are so desperate, they were willing to give him a pass even though he’s an ***.

No way Mario hires that ****head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back