Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Have you heard a lot of Canibus or Jr?
Canibus is dope. I don't know JR. Papoose is dope also. When you think about it, it's practically impossible to say who the 2 GOAT punchline guys are. I can't do it, bcuz the more I think about it, the more names start to come to me.

Like Conway, Benny, Mysonne.....on and on.....

He wasn’t as lyrical as Canibus. Dipset…. I love them and I hate them at the same time. If there was ever an equivalent of hair metal in Hip Hop, it was them. JR was a solid MC but he will not be remembered.
You are missing the point. You don't need to be a good rapper, or remembered, or have a successful career to be a great punchline rapper. That is just one aspect of being an MC. JR is elite at punchlines.

For a baseball analogy. If we are talking hardest throwing players of all time. You don't need to be the goat, or even a good player. If you throw the ball harder than anyone else, but can't get it over the plate. You won't be remembered or the GOAT, but you will still be the hardest throwing player of all time.

Canibus is dope. I don't know JR. Papoose is dope also. When you think about it, it's practically impossible to say who the 2 GOAT punchline guys are. I can't do it, bcuz the more I think about it, the more names start to come to me.

Like Conway, Benny, Mysonne.....on and on.....
Agreed. Thats why I didn't throw my hat in the ring for a top 10 or best punchline rappers etc. I mean we have a guy in here literally just throwing his favorite 10 rappers and calling that "the top 10" lmao.

Advertisement
Agreed. Thats why I didn't throw my hat in the ring for a top 10 or best punchline rappers etc. I mean we have a guy in here literally just throwing his favorite 10 rappers and calling that "the top 10" lmao.
It would probably be easier to come up with a list of rappers whom you have never heard spitba wack verse.

For me it's Jada and Black Thought. I personally have never heard a wack verse from them.

Since we are talking about cars

I’ve never really been a car person. Maybe because we were dirt poor growing up but I always kinda looked at them as just getting me from point A to B

But I was looking at the Tesla Plaid models and gotta say I’m really intrigued

Anyone have one or have experience with Teslas not necessarily this model? Realizing the Plaid is kinda absurdly priced and maybe just a status thing which I’m not really in to

To me, tesla is a great buy for the 3, Y and cyber truck. You get great value from a TCO perspective. It’s a no brainer in many ways. Almost pulled the trigger on a 3 but passed on it. I would love an X but that’s one pricey car.

Advertisement
To me, tesla is a great buy for the 3, Y and cyber truck. You get great value from a TCO perspective. It’s a no brainer in many ways. Almost pulled the trigger on a 3 but passed on it. I would love an X but that’s one pricey car.
Yeah for sure I’m at that spot where I’m like well if I’m gonna go in…may as well go the whole way

We’ve been building up some businesses so basically haven’t bought myself anything in a long time and now I’m struggling with being ok with it haha

Always like Fab. His punch lines could be corny though. Cassidy had great punch lines but his entire flow was basically for the battle rap scene rather than the studio.
I’m not in any way saying Fab is amongst the goats but man I listen to the **** out of his music when I’m at the gym

Huge fan especially in that setting

Advertisement

Can anyone decipher???

My guess is Bob Uecker for TE coach

Hmmmm…Alf, from Melmac. Lived next to the Auchmonics or whatever the eff. His doll that came from Burger King had a rap song where he said “slice it, dice it, chop and fry, shake it bake it, liquify, roast it toast it, boil and grill, if that don’t taste good nothing will!”

Maybe Ruiz reads the boards and is nominating ALF for best rapper

Yeah for sure I’m at that spot where I’m like well if I’m gonna go in…may as well go the whole way

We’ve been building up some businesses so basically haven’t bought myself anything in a long time and now I’m struggling with being ok with it haha

do it jewish GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back