Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called tape.
That doesn't prove anything. Just a vague answer. The play calling has to be adjusted for ther personnel and the opponent.

Show me where Rhule says, "I want us to run the ball more. " Show me their run vs pass percentages. I'm not doing your work for you.

.Bring some substance with your argument not just rage.

Advertisement
That doesn't prove anything. Just a vague answer. The play calling has to be adjusted for ther personnel and the opponent.

Show me where Rhule says, "I want us to run the ball more. " Show me their run vs pass percentages. I'm not doing your work for you.

.Bring some substance with your argument not just rage.
Tape doesnt prove anything?

Wow, I am out. This board is getting more and more dense with every second passing.

Edit: And because you asked for the Rhule stuff: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...-rhule-after-firing-oc-joe-brady?platform=amp

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but saying you want Coley over Brady is…like I don’t think I can come up with a more skewed comparison. I guess I’ll try.

Coley > Brady is like saying you went to two restaurants. Coley’s served really good appetizers, and then the main course and dessert were atrocious. I’m talking severely undercooked rabbit, food poisoning just fully committed to your stomach, your keyster is going to be hotter than Satan hosting a summer barbecue with David Epstein himself. You’re so shocked because you heard about all these great chefs working under Mr. Coley, but the food severely underwhelmed.

Brady is behind a ghost kitchen, but he’s making creations that explode in your mouth; orgasmic really. Rave reviews across America, multiple restaurants fighting for him, no one, literally no one has matched his culinary prowness, and every restaurant would try him if they could.…AND THERE ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO PREFER TO **** OUT THEIR A$$ FOR DAYS INSTEAD OF TAKING BRADY.

Some of you deserve a football team that’s 7-5.
His wife was busy, she didn't have time to argue with him because she was with her lover.

Advertisement
Or Mirabal fight Strawley
eric cartman fighting GIF by South Park

In all seriousness, Mirabal is a savage. Lucky to have him.

Advertisement
He coached the wrs at lsu.
Then he coached both? Idk man what do you call the guy that coaches the QB in game? I’m sure that carried over off the field as well.

Yo what’s the official budgeting for staff. I know it’s supposed to be (prob in Mario’s contract) the highest is the conference..do we have a number or a general idea yet?
Miami has never released salaries of coaches. The rumor is $8 million to be spent on coaches.

That was Joe Burrows 1st year as a stsrter.

If you read all my posts, I did give much praise to Brady for bringing in and changing their passing game.

I did say I think he'd be great for TVD.

I also said I'm not sold on him as a ply caller and I think Coley would be better at calling plays. Coley had a lot more experience.
Experience doesn't necessarily mean you are good, as an example, see Coley, oh, wait..................

Wow, talk about apples and bananas here. What does me going up against blatant false information have anything to do with Manny Diaz?

1. Brady was forced to call Rhules offense. Thats a fact, not an excuse.

2. Brady installed the whole passing offense. Especially the RPO plays that no one figured out, not even Kirby or Saban.

3. LSU has struggled before and after Brady. Big time.

These are facts, not excuses. Deal with them or shut it.
People who don’t want Brady have yet to articulate a cogent argument. I followed that LSU team closely, went to multiple games including the natty. While their was immense talent on that team the amount of TDs that were schemed WIDE OPEN were astounding. I’m just going to pray to the good lord we see this as official in the next few days. Everything I’ve seen and heard is he’s locked in. Tremendous win for Mario and for all of us.

Advertisement
I updated my post to include an article where Ensminger explains what went on.

I think Joe Brady gets a lot of credit on the back ofJoe Burrows. There simply isn't a large enough sample size to crown his *** as some offensive guru. The passing game he brought to the table allowed Burrows to maximize his skill set. I give him much credit for that. He can do the same thing here for TVD. I'm just not sold on him as a play caller. Coley is better and has more experience. It's a bigger deal to call a complete game than just certain situations.

With all the praise for 1 year with LSU, you have to factor in the criticism as an OC at the Carolina Panthers where he was fired for his play calling. I realize that's the NFL, but he was in the NFL under Sean Peyton. The simple truth is that there isn't enough body of work and that makes me feel uncomfortable. TVD can mask a lot of short comings from a coach and make him look better than what he is. As I said, I think he'd be great for TVD. I'm just not sold on him calling plays.
Realistically anyone get's credit off the back of a solid QB.... But there are a bunch of intangibles that happen off the field as talked about by Ensminger that show what Brady is made of and capable of... Does he need "play calling seasoning" ?? Sure.... does that mean he's incapable?? No... and for the record Carolina is terrible , everywhere... Both Darnold and Cam are terrible.... Yea Brady got runover to an extent but that happens, people learn from it...
If he does get the job I see it as a plus for us... He'll be recharged and ready to show out better...

Advertisement
OK. Like I said, I give him credit for his passing game. I said he would be great with TVD. He doesn't have enough experience where I would be comfortable with him calling plays.

Coley is a known commodity like him or not. I like something known vs something unknown. I'm not even saying he's better than Brady. I'm saying he has more experience and I know what I'm going to get. He was a good play caller here and was good with Kaaya.

Brady is a splash hire with everyone all in as you can see from his defenders. I'm just taking a pragmatic approach.
I agree with you minus the Coley was a good play caller part. Mr. Bubble screen ? HB pass in the snow during the bowl game vs Was State ? C'mon now.

People who don’t want Brady have yet to articulate a cogent argument. I followed that LSU team closely, went to multiple games including the natty. While their was immense talent on that team the amount of TDs that were schemed WIDE OPEN were astounding. I’m just going to pray to the good lord we see this as official in the next few days. Everything I’ve seen and heard is he’s locked in. Tremendous win for Mario and for all of us.
Justin Jefferson was a 2 star. Chase a 3 star. That TE (Moss I think) who was really garbage and never made it in the NFL…Brady made him look more than competent.

There’s talent, but he made the guys (who weren’t on paper as talented as others), become absolute Studs. I’m not even getting into Burrow’s transformation.

He would kill it here with the offensive personnel we have.

All you trying to come to his defense. My issue ISN'T his offense.

I'm not sold on him as a play caller.

Just look how fans jumped all over Lashlee (me included) for some terrible play calling especially short yardage. Lashlee improvesd as the season went on and he has years of proven experience as a an OC.

Joe Brady had one year of success as a part time play caller at best with an extremely intelligent QB that flourished in his passing offense.

It takes more than just one year of success and he wasn't the OC or primary play caller. FACT.
Politely, when in the same argument you say how good of a play caller James Coley was, it undermines and discredits what you’re saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back