Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Gattis will bring along Kirk Campbell in some capacity?? Fans would probably go nuclear if as QB Coach. We will see.

Advertisement
Who cares about it being "wide open" when the point is to SCORE. This is not ncaa 14 man. How has "wide open" been working out for us??
We don’t have a line or rb’s as good as Michigan. We’ll lose 4 games if we run the ball 40 times.

I’m just saying I’m tired of trusting that a coach will do something when all the evidence says otherwise.

Advertisement
Trust me.... We're different now. Things are actually being ran professionally around here.
I agree!! I just wanted a lil bit a pass happy offense n tempo!! but we all knew what u get from xoline coach they wanna run the ball!! But maybe they will adapt!!

STAFF ON LOCK LETS GOOO Ayo where the cheeks at???

@Baba Yaga @PIPO @djnellz 🙏🏾
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El how familiar are you with Gattis and his offenses? Of course asking LCE that question is like asking if the Pope is familiar with the Bible, but I'm more interested in how his style would fit our Florida recruits and style of play and coaching at the high school level, and how similar is Gattis' style to Lashlee's system? It seems like he varied his system at Alabama versus Michigan, so just wondering if he seems to adapt his systems to the personnel, but just checking. We have tons of "system/philosophy" gurus on this board, so feel free to weigh in on those questions.

Advertisement
Does anyone know who was the primary playcaller when Josh was at Bama? Or did he and Mike split it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back