Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
6A3CA80B-AB44-4695-8ED6-D3621C341734.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario had Herbert and watched him get wasted. So forgive me for not assuming just bc we have a good QB, the offense is gonna be wide open. There’s actually more evidence that it won’t be right now.
Who cares about it being "wide open" when the point is to SCORE. This is not ncaa 14 man. How has "wide open" been working out for us??

Advertisement
He won’t. Mario wants a run heavy offense and that’s what we’re going to get. I just hope TVD survives the season.
I don’t believe that for a second in the way that you are going to one extreme. Yes Mario wants to effectively run the ball but I’m willing to bet there’s more open to this offense than Michigan under Jim. That is Gattis style and probably one of the reasons why he’s leaving Michigan is to not be under the thumb the way he was. Saban loved him too. Don’t see him having a hard time putting quarterbacks in the league. Think I’ll go with Mario Saban and Harbaugh and hope that I’m not disappointed like you instantly seem to be

Pretty sure that Jimmy Johnson’s actual hair is gonna want it’s name back pretty soon the way you keep posting

Advertisement
tbh I won't believe all this hype till I see miami on the field n winning games they suppose to win and to not come out slow!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back