QB - Joey Halzle

DC - Kevin Steele
DL - Joe Salave'a
DB - Jahmile Addae
Co-DC / LB - Anthony Campanile
ST - Dennis Smith
Likely keeping Field, but sign me up for the rest of that

Advertisement
I’m hearing Monday is setting up to be the formal introduction of the coaching staff. I was off by a day on the DC. I was right, but it broke the following day. I’m not saying that’s when it breaks, only that everything should be wrapped up this weekend and an announcement to follow soon after. Might be wrong, but I’m not. No I don’t have a name. It’s all I’ve got.
I’d like to @Cribby myself on this one and the DC timing call. Self five lmao SO… What I’ve learned about Mario is this. The only information you can trust is from him directly. If it didn’t come out of his mouth, don’t post it. He’ll leak what he wants on his terms about his program. He won’t be able to keep recruiting to himself, but these hires he did. There are no insiders on his staff currently. There’s no one in the building he trusts 100% that’s a holdover. He’s a different breed. He’s a boss.

Advertisement
Man yall was WAY too hard on BMAC. One I totally understand now if he was running. Gattis is a upgrade at both receiver and recruiter.
Probably not an upgrade at recruiter got to give the edge to bmac there but in terms of coaching/developing it’s not even close gattis >>>> bmac. Gattis is also a very good in recruiting in his own right so obviously it’s an overall upgrade for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back