Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Advertisement
Almost want Rees just to solely **** them off.

He’d be underwhelming based on some of the other names that have been floated for the gig but still would be a grade B hire IMO, which isn’t bad but we need better. Unfortunately, that type of offense is probably eventually what Mario really wants deep down lol.

Everyone says you can only have a set amount of coaches, but there's no rule that says you can't hire 20 OCs, and stack them in an extra large trenchcoat.

we're a country of loop holes, they let a dog play basketball for gods sake

All I can say is watching MC at his NSD presser. He looked calm as can be. He looked like he just got some ***, had a fine meal, smoked a couple of blunts, and was enjoying a glass of 100 year old Scotch. The sleeping giant is now awake. The U is about to take its rightful place back on top of the college football world.

Mario has got a plan. We can debate all day every day, but what we think isn't gonna come close to what he's gonna do. The only one that's got it figured out, seems to be just him. So let's just sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement

He’d be underwhelming based on some of the other names that have been floated for the gig but still would be a grade B hire IMO, which isn’t bad but we need better. Unfortunately, that type of offense is probably eventually what Mario really wants deep down lol.
If we had a good o line I’d say go for it. The right personnel could make that system pretty good.

Advertisement
Kevin Barbary at CMU.

He’s a Texas guy that started out at Baylor under the Guy Morriss & Brent Pease, was at North Texas with Todd Dodge & Todd Ford, then was at Lamar in Larry Kueck’s offense then got hired by McElwaine at CSU & followed him to UF, then spent a season SFA before McElway hired him at CMU.

Central Michigan averaged:
- 444.5 yards per game
- 179.2 yards rushing
- 265.4 yards passing
- RF RB Lew Nichols III lead the nation in rushing with 1,848yds & 16TD’s at 5.4 ypc
He also had 40rec 338yds receiving

They threw the ball 448 times & ran the ball 520 last season, their top 3 WR’s all had over 650 yards & 45+ catches.

It’s going to be a Pro spread IMO. I’m convinced it really is the best compromise that Mario will sign off on based on what he wants to do and what he knows he has to do.

Advertisement
I have a couple of hand guns, Walther PPK, the Glock 19, and a revolver, Smith and Wesson 686 7-shot, don’t know that much about the hellcat. Tell me about it, how do you like it
I like the G19 much better. Heavier weapon, easier to control for me. Hellcat is reasonably priced, fairly accurate for me. Very good for conceal. My son wants it. My oldest loves his Sig. Going to shoot his tomorrow.

Was having a spirited discussion with my fellow gents over a vital geopolitical matter. And I knew, just knew, that the only way to determine who was right and wrong was to bring this debate to my fellow CIS brethren. Gentlemen if you could please assist, this may unlock the secret to stabilizing and uniting our fracturing society:

Is Falco the most criminally underrated musical artist?

And is Bonanza, Hawaii 5O, Sanford & Son, Mash & Night Court the top 5 in TV show theme songs without any lyrics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back