Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna lie i want tvd to air it out but if mario “holds him back” and we win a conference championship,a bowl game and tvd is a top 10 pick im chillin lol

Really hope its not a conservative oc but i wanna win more than anything
agree ^

people fixate on air raid. If air raid was the best way then mike leach would win the natty every year.

UGA just won the championship in dominant fashion all year (except first game against bama) while running a very predictable offense. Who cares as long as we win?

Advertisement
I get that Herbert didn't perform as good as some of us hoped (although it could be that he grew as he developed at oregon, simliar to joe burrow on the bench and at LSU)

but what are you guys talking about wasting herbert?

mario and herbert went 12-2 that year winning a new years 6 bowl. I would love for our coach to waste someone and go 12-2 at miami
And was a first round pick.. I'm sure TVD would be ****ed being a top ten pick because he didn't throw the ball 5 more times a game

I get that Herbert didn't perform as good as some of us hoped (although it could be that he grew as he developed at oregon, simliar to joe burrow on the bench and at LSU)

mario and herbert went 12-2 that year winning a new years 6 bowl. I would love for our coach to waste someone and go 12-2 at miami
Mario claims they had a young inexperienced team around him

The fact he lost two games with a QB of Herbert's quality and a tremendous O-line are EXACTLY the concerns. That team underperformed given what it had.

And also, there's a reason EVERYBODY had Tua ranked ahead of Herbert leading up to that NFL draft. I know NOW we all know it's a no brainer that Herbert is better...but at the time EVERYONE doubted Herbert given how up and down he was.

That's my one concern regarding Mario as well, he needs to nail this OC hire.

Advertisement
I have one. Can’t shoot/hit anything for ****. Have a 226 legion as well with same issue. Everything is high. No other issues among other makers. Vp9 and cz scorpion are bedside.
Interesting, you have any optics? I have great grouping with it even out to 20 yards with just the iron sights.

tom's making 5 mil this year and 5 mil next year still from texas and he'll lose it if he takes a gig I believe.

He ain't going to be taking any job
He wouldn't lose the 5 million, just whatever income he received from the new job would offset the amount UT pays. The same applied to his gig with Chicago afaik, I think he just prefers the NFL game at this point

The fact he lost two games with a QB of Herbert's quality and a tremendous O-line are EXACTLY the concerns. That team underperformed given what it had.

And also, there's a reason EVERYBODY had Tua ranked ahead of Herbert leading up to that NFL draft. I know NOW we all know it's a no brainer that Herbert is better...but at the time EVERYONE doubted Herbert given how up and down he was.

that's a reach man c'mon

one loss was opening weekend against Auburn which was essentially a home game for auburn and oregon lost on a wild play with 9 seconds left. The other was on the defense

I'm not trying to excuse his losses but to say that he can't develop qb's and capitalize on talent because of those two games is just idiotic and being way too overdramatic

Advertisement

Because they lost against **** teams due to Mario’s refusal to embrace an offense. They should have made the playoffs.

If I told you a Justin Herbert QB’ed team would have the 5th ranked defense in the country, you’d say, “that’s a playoff team, because only the defense could have held that team back, and with that ranking, it didn’t.”

Instead they lost 2 games and played a ton of close ones in the ****** PAC 12, because the offense wasn’t elite, even with a generational talent at QB.

Reactions: JD4
that's a reach man c'mon

one loss was opening weekend against Auburn which was essentially a home game for auburn and oregon lost on a wild play with 9 seconds left. The other was on the defense

I'm not trying to excuse his losses but to say that he can't develop qb's and capitalize on talent because of those two games is just idiotic and being way too overdramatic

Look at how many wins were on the defense that year…

We of all people talking about 2 losses a concern? Lol

You mad because he lost 2 games with Herbert? You talking like Mario had a stacked team like Bama or Georgia. I can't name a player from that team besides Herbert and probably that Ol dude.

Advertisement
You mad because he lost 2 games with Herbert? You talking like Mario had a stacked team like Bama or Georgia. I can't name a player from that team besides Herbert and probably that Ol dude.

And that would be fine I guess if the QB play didn’t go straight to **** as it became Mario’s team and got stacked.

Interesting, you have any optics? I have great grouping with it even out to 20 yards with just the iron sights.
I don’t. I’m sure it’s user. But strange that my ruger, Glock, canik, hk we’re all fine for me. Been considering a microdot for the vp9.

It’s been a while since I shot anything. Have had another 226 (stainless with wood grips) for 3 years that is still new in box. The hobby Is such a money suck, I got in deep for a bit and that was before ammo prices went to the moon.

Advertisement
It is not that a coordinator is a hard find .. Mario could have hired Briles 8 weeks ago .. and many would have been very happy. Mario was simply focused on recruiting ... and NOW he is going back over the interviews and evaluating potential OC's for his actual hire. It's the way he works.
You believe that spin? Reality is he did the heavy lifting during said recruiting period because he was in fact interviewing people and it has come out that some people did get offered the job but balked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back