Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Probably already reported, but I’m not looking. Joe Brady to Buffalo as QB coach. Maybe Dorsey might be able to turn him into an NFL OC contender. 😁
It is pretty funny that the guy(Brady) most people on this board wanted to be OC is going to work under the guy(Dorsey) a lot of people were saying is not qualified for the job and would only get it bc he is a former alumni.

Now that Dorsey is an OC at Buffalo would love to know how many people who think he would have been a home run hire for us.

Her name is Yini Leon and she does **** with her husband....so I've heard from a friend lol
Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
NFL HC candidates have become less & less experienced.
And get all the guys assosiciated wkth McVay and that Gruden Washington Staff are having a lot of success. When you have Great/Elite QB play + good offensive Scheme it generally leads to that….

So while getting a TOP OC is critical, just hitting on our QB Evals are perhaps much more important. If we have ELIte QBs to replace TVD, We’ll be good regardless with the Oline Mario is about to build.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said off jump I think Coen has major potential

Would take him in a heartbeat.
I do think you need to build the team out a bit for his offense. But yes, with an OL who can get real push, his offense would be pretty lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back