Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
I saw on Twitter someone say that Mario expected just about all of the staff to be place within a week. Anyone know where he said that?

Probably to a couple people around the program as part of Mario’s never ending mole hunt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I nuts or do a see a wedding ring on her? That chit would be harder to defend than the Maginot Line.
Am I nuts or do a see a wedding ring on her? That chit would be harder to defend than the Maginot Line.

Her name is Yini Leon and she does **** with her husband....so I've heard from a friend lol

Advertisement
So within a week this thread will be R.I.P.

Better get in your favorite pizza joints and BBQ styles before that happens.

Did you guys really think I'd let NLOI day go by without another Pizza Post? It's been a long, victorious day and I am drunk and just pooped so I will keep this short. Juliana's Pizza, Brooklyn, NY. It's the coal, silly!

You can’t talk about NYC pizza without mentioning the Grimaldi’s/Juliana’s rivalry. Patsy Grimaldi, heir to the long-sold pizza chain Patsy’s, once owned Grimaldi’s, which specialized in coal-oven Neapolitan style pies that have historically drawn long lines. But in 1998 he sold Grimaldi’s and later Grimaldi’s was eventually forced out of it's original space. In 2012 Patsy Grimaldi moved back into that original Grimaldi’s space to open Juliana's (named after his mother, Mrs. Grimaldi), coming out of retirement to one-up his now enemy, Grimaldi’s, which currently operates next door. Juliana’s is definitely worth a visit and makes a far superior pie. So to summarize, Patsy Grimaldi, who sold Patsy's and Grimaldi's, can only be found at Juliana's next door to Grimaldi's. Like, LITERALLY next door. And the best part is the stupid tourists line up around the block to eat at Grimaldi's because they think it's the pizza from Patsy Grimaldi. But Patsy Grimaldi's pizzas aren't available at Patsy's or Grimaldi's. So go to Juliana's and you're welcome.

Also, go get ice cream in the little lighthouse on the pier after you finish the pizza Patsy Grimaldi made you. You will know it when you see it. Ample Cream Ice Cream.

Tell them Patsy from Juliana's sent you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably already reported, but I’m not looking. Joe Brady to Buffalo as QB coach. Maybe Dorsey might be able to turn him into an NFL OC contender. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back