Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferman thinks Coley and Ponce would be co-OC's. Guy has no shame
While I think optically this would be a disaster, from an actual coaching perspective, this could actually be a good hire. Ponce is talented, and Coley is a great recruiter and a mastermind at scripting the first 15 plays of a game. He's also reportedly a pretty good QB coach.

Again, optically this would look terrible.

Advertisement
I know you’re talking about Dorsey but Al Golden has also been good enough for several NFL teams and I wouldn’t hire him as a water boy.
Al golden has been living a life of demotion. Being a head coach and then being a tight ends coach is not the same thing as Dorsey.

I have seen you posted that you’re not far from Boone, I have a spot in Piney Creek near West Jefferson. Love that Highlands hike and good fishing on the new river. Boone is great in the summer, I had only ever made it up to my cabin in the winter when I realized one year how awesome summer was! Peabodys in Boone is best spot for beer/wine
Im in Tri-Cities area of TN. If I’m in West Jefferson I usually go to the New River brewing. I know the owner and went to school with his wife. Good people and good beer/eatery.

Boone has a great food and drinking scene though. I attend games all the time just to enjoy the scenery and atmosphere

Advertisement
girl crying GIF

Advertisement
Al golden has been living a life of demotion. Being a head coach and then being a tight ends coach is not the same thing as Dorsey.
He's being considered to be the Notre Dame DC by a really good former DC who is now the HC and is the LB coach for a defense that shut down Pat Mahomes. Would you want Mario to get into a bidding war with Notre Dame for him?

App St was one of my favorite road trips!

Why would Ponce leave all that?? Haha
I loved it other than some little fvck standing in line to go in threw a half full beer over the gate and hit me in the back of the head.. got a nice yellowish spot on my Canes shirt too. Wasn’t sure I was gonna make it in after that if I killed an 18-19 year old.

But from the 1st play on it was great for us.

Advertisement
He's being considered to be the Notre Dame DC by a really good former DC who is now the HC and is the LB coach for a defense that shut down Pat Mahomes. Would you want Mario to get into a bidding war with Notre Dame for him?
We actually should be comfortable getting into a bidding war with Notre Dame.

Advertisement
I loved it other than some little fvck standing in line to go in threw a half full beer over the gate and hit me in the back of the head.. got a nice yellowish spot on my Canes shirt too. Wasn’t sure I was gonna make it in after that if I killed an 18-19 year old.

But from the 1st play on it was great for us.
App State fans tend to be ********.

I know but he’s held an NFL job since we fired him. Just because an NFL team hires someone doesn’t make them a good coach.

I think he’s a finalist for the. Notre Dame DC position now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back