Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Underrated?

tumblr_o4eckjSjSH1s7xfipo5_400.gifv
km_20220129-2_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Another Robbery I thought... In 2001 Joaquin Phoenix not getting Best Supporting for Gladiator... Losing to Benicio Del Toro for Traffic... I mean Traffic was good but Luis Gonzalez and Don Cheadle were better than Del Toro in it to me...
Javier Rodriquez Rodriquez

Advertisement
Can we undelete the messages with some of the spicy info. Asking for a friend that’s monitored the thread for wayyy too long looking for info like that for a while with no success

Advertisement
Shemar will be DC, Moe will play DE pending eligibility.
Moe reminds me of this weirdo that's always at a taco shop near me. This dude orders food to-go but then starts eating it at the counter while trying to spit game at a girl in the back. Some kids from Aquinas actually threatened to kick his *** once because he was holding up the line like a mongoloid.

Probably IS Moe.

Advertisement
Moe reminds me of this weirdo that's always at a taco shop near me. This dude orders food to-go but then starts eating it at the counter while trying to spit game at a girl in the back. Some kids from Aquinas actually threatened to kick his *** once because he was holding up the line like a mongoloid.

Probably IS Moe.
I love calling people mongoloids

Probably IS Moe.
I thought moe was the grown man in the gator uniform during that kids recruiting trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back