Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jared Leto is awful. The classically cheesiest overactor for his era.

He ranks on my awful list with Keanu garbage Reeves. I laugh every time I see either of them on screen. Orlando Bloom is also on this list. He’s so bad I once walked out of a movie because of how awful he was.

Some other underrated film ones:

-Tom Wilkinson
-Bill Nighy
-Delroy Lindo
-Cillian Murphy
Agreed. I'll add Giancarlo Esposito, and John Turturro.

Word on the street is that Mario offered the DC job to coach Moe, still waiting on his decision before moving on to plan B. Shemar and coach Moe are a package deal and this ensures Mario gets him to sign.

Bill Murray not getting the Oscar for Lost In Translation is the biggest mistake they ever made.
I agree.. Bill deserved it but Daniel Day Lewis not getting it in 2003 for playing Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York was a crime...
That year Adrian Brody won it for The Pianist.... Yea , Daniel lost to that... Wow...

Word on the street is that Mario offered the DC job to coach Moe, still waiting on his decision before moving on to plan B. Shemar and coach Moe are a package deal and this ensures Mario gets him to sign.
I thought Mario's last pitch was to allow Shemar to announce the DC at his signing.

Advertisement
See where I said by my generation?! 50 and under most don’t know who the **** he is and can name more gene Hackman films that Jack Lemmon.
Thats a weird criteria to use. By that logic pretty much any actor that acted before 2015 would be considered underrated by todays generation. Both Hackman and Lemmon are ATGs.

Robert Pattinson is legitimately good. He’s underrated in the sense ppl tie him only with twilight.

But his work after is really good. Check out lighthouse with him and willem dafoe
1643509899538.jpeg

Add Dafoe to the list.

Another Robbery I thought... In 2001 Joaquin Phoenix not getting Best Supporting for Gladiator... Losing to Benicio Del Toro for Traffic... I mean Traffic was good but Luis Guzman and Don Cheadle were better than Del Toro in it to me...

Edit... Got Guzman's name wrong... my bad...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
His overall resume puts him ahead. Take away all these tiny *** for tat examples being thrown around here because they only apply to the GOAT discussion. Once again for the gumps and mouth breathers, Mike is the GOAT. After that take Lebrons resume and compare it to everyone else. Only person touching him is Kareem. 4 chips, 4 chip MVPS, 4 MVPs, 13 time first team All NBA. 36k points, 10k boards and dimes. He is 100 points from surpassing Kareem in combined regular and post season points. Look at his averages in playoff games, going even deeper look at his elimination or close out game stats. He crushes everyone but one name, and even then he more than hangs with Mike there. In the end none of those names fvck with him based on resume. The only guy above him is the guy that went 6 for 6 and was larger than life on and off the court. All this other talk is just emotional nonsense. Those other guys are greats, but they dont stack up to Lebron.

0-1 two weeks ago when I admitted before anyone even knew i whiffed is the equivalent of 0-10. I’m shocked my biggest Stan ran in to like your post and is celebrating like Auburn won the Acc lol.
Stop explaining yourself. Most of us appreciate the info. Unlike most "insiders" your not doing this for clout. You have remained anonymous. Just sharing what you know at the time for us die hard. Its appreciated. Haters gonna hate. All good. Keep sharing what you can. Greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back