Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most iconic tv show intros?

Go

american history drinking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love curry, most skilled player ever. But that would not end well for him or his ankle issues
I hear you... I hope what I wrote didn't come across like I was downplaying Curry... Just saying the game back then, especially the Pistons , was way different... Jordan went through some freaking wars with them before he broke through on a Championship level... That was something to watch...

I hear you... I hope what I wrote didn't come across like I was downplaying Curry... Just saying the game back then, especially the Pistons , was way different... Jordan went through some freaking wars with them before he broke through on a Championship level... That was something to watch...
Lebron played way tougher competition in the finals than Jordan did. Not even close…

The Euros got tougher because the culture of the league took over out there. The Dream Team changed all of that, but it took a while. It got instilled with the younger kids. Prior to that, those kids had talent but they didn’t have the heart. Agreed on Curry the second best 1 ever
Yeup and that had a snowball effect. Greece beats team usa in 06, 14 years post dream team, while giannis watches, then giannis wins a ring 15 years later

Advertisement
Red Grange and Jim Thorpe would dominate in today's NFL. The pussies these days couldn't play ball with just a leather helmet and no facemask!

a dude who cooked the Bulls scoring 14 ppg. Jordan was fuarding him in that first quarter and then gave the assignment away when he kept cooking him.
At least he used to get that assignment to guard a teams best scorer. Lebron never has in his career.

Again, your attempts to try and disprove that Jordan was an 8x All NBA first team defender & and a former Defensive MVP reeks of desperation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this basketball talk on here and Hulu just recommended 'Semi-Pro'. This thread is starting to worm it's way into the web and take over everything. God have mercy on us for what we've done.

You're crazy. Players from multiple eras say this. Including Nash
Nobody puts in the effort to be that good anymore. All Curry is proving is that the 90’s dudes would cook this technique less new generation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back