Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Still hate all of you
Kiss You Flirting GIF

Advertisement
What happens to this thread when they do announce the coordinators?

1. Lock it and pin it. CIS historical artifact and treasure that can be viewed/admired by all

2. Like a wild animal that was cared for and healed, let it out. My suspicion is viewership and participation will quickly diminish and die on its own.

3. Inspired by @djnellz and his fast food eatin a$$, execute the McRib strategy

Tom Petty once said "The waiting is the hardest part...".

Tom Petty also died too soon to see this thread completely disprove his notion. Long live this thread! F*ck the very notion of coordinators! We'll figure it out as we go next season! Whoosh whoosh!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone started a jobs thread yet? I’m sure I won’t be the only one who needs it for not doing a **** thing at work refreshing this f@cking thing all day hoping to find actual info but instead walking away with sh@t.

Although I will confidently say that this thread has essentially qualified me to be a board certified CPA, an MLB Advanced Field Scout, an economist, a meteorologist, a criminal defense attorney, and a therapist specializing in sexual deviancy due to you f@cks and your Eileen Wournos fantasies.

E7817321-0E03-4678-A29B-C9FF0313F952.gif

I found out at 17 how easy it is to pull chicks working in drive throughs.
After a shift of taking sht form cunstomers who act like their burger should taste like prime rib and treating you like sht, a simple smile and asking for a number or asking if they want to hang later on can take to some serious sexcapades. And you now have a hook up for free lunch.
****-you-roger-roger.gif

Tom Petty once said "The waiting is the hardest part...".

Tom Petty also died too soon to see this thread completely disprove his notion. Long live this thread! F*ck the very notion of coordinators! We'll figure it out as we go next season! Whoosh whoosh!
Tom Petty, may he RIP, was a gaytor.

Advertisement
Has anyone started a jobs thread yet? I’m sure I won’t be the only one who needs it for not doing a **** thing at work refreshing this f@cking thing all day hoping to find actual info but instead walking away with sh@t.

Although I will confidently say that this thread has essentially qualified me to be a board certified CPA, an MLB Advanced Field Scout, an economist, a meteorologist, a criminal defense attorney, and a therapist specializing in sexual deviancy due to you f@cks and your Eileen Wournos fantasies.

View attachment 174585
That being said put me down for the Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony three way. If I’m going to go crazy, I’m going FULL crazy. Like they said in Tropic Thunder, you can’t go half ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back