Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol......So threads are getting deleted, but the thread named names to watch before it is deleted is still up?

Advertisement
Can Not Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

But PM whooping
Ah…got it! Thx

Not a serial killer but if ya’ll are into women who are cartel affiliated …

Need a name right now. I’m gonna do federal inmate search and set up conjugals stat son!!!
She’s earning that green card!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
There were a few Wendy's window pussies I've banged before. One from Lumberton, NC. But her body was bangin, tho. Smooth, soft skin, Carmel complexion, had a perfect circumference on her ***, perfect D cup ****ays with them Hershey kisses nips, but she had a face for radio. A true buttahead everything looks good, buttahead.

And she was my first squirter.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

Advertisement
There were a few Wendy's window pussies I've banged before. One from Lumberton, NC. But her body was bangin, tho. Smooth, soft skin, Carmel complexion, had a perfect circumference on her ***, perfect D cup ****ays with them Hershey kisses nips, but she had a face for radio. A true buttahead everything looks good, buttahead.

I found out at 17 how easy it is to pull chicks working in drive throughs.
After a shift of taking sht form cunstomers who act like their burger should taste like prime rib and treating you like sht, a simple smile and asking for a number or asking if they want to hang later on can take to some serious sexcapades. And you now have a hook up for free lunch.

I hope most of you gooftroops skimmed this thread and didn't actually read every page.
Every single post bro. Call me what you want. It’s at least partially true. But I’m too deep in now too skim. Not everyone is cut out for it. Takes sacrifice, commitment, stamina, discipline, dedication. There are only a handful of us right now

dc comics GIF by Reflector Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement

“Wendy’s window pussies” lmao

Thread just keeps delivering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back