Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread is incredible.

Today's daily installment is a discussion on millage rate.

I hope this thread lasts - even after we announce coordinators.
Some industrious soul should put together a table of contents

Cowherd was talking about him yesterday and today.

Yesterday he said he has had 2 conversations with ppl in the NFL in the past year and asked them both “who is the up and coming coach that will be the next big name in the next 5 years?” and both answered “Dorsey.”
I said this awhile ago but the “ you wouldn’t know him if he wasn’t a cane” bros refused to believe it. Just like Whipple. We’d be lucky to have both , they’re above this job. It being Miami would be the only reason we’d have any chance with either. Well Mario with Dorsey, since they’re close.

Advertisement
Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I visited Nashville about a month ago. Place was popping. So are its prices. Paid at or near Miami-level for drinks in downtown and surrounding areas. It may be different in other parts of the state, but cot****. Looked at my bank account statement after the weekend and was shocked.

To tie into this thread's topic, I wonder how much some coaches value the near free-for-all Miami (Florida) has become. Other places I've traveled to are relatively restricted. Even Nashville had some restrictions. Miami? Nada.
There were no restrictions anywhere in Knoxville that we saw. Then again, we weren't there too long.

Nashville has become a tourist trap. There’s really only 3 big cities in TN - Nashville Memphis, and Knoxville. When you get out them, prices on most everything is less expensive.

I live in nashville and don’t get downtown very often anymore. $6 for a beer while waiting 20 minutes to be served just isn’t as much fun as it was when I was younger

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back