Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You're out of line with this take. A lecherous, grown alcoholic man posing as a mall Santa to rob department stores w/ his shady, black midget elf sidekick while casually spouting profanity at a half-witted child who he eventually starts to develop feelings for?? That's an A+ ******* Christmas film. All day, every day.
Haha. I love it. I literally defend it to others in my circle that think it’s stupid. I have to watch it at least twice at Xmas. But I ain’t putting it in my 🐐list. That’s special territory for me. One of my go to gifs

fuck you tony cox GIF

Advertisement
Any Hall of Fame without Bonds, McGuire, Clemens, Sammy, and Palmeiro is no HOF. These guys all were all-time great players at their positions, and they carried baseball and brought it back from the doldrums. Selig threw all of these guys under the bus to save himself from the scandal, but he knew that steroid use was rampant across baseball for years, and did nothing about it because it would have been bad for business.

If we’re going to keep anyone that ever did illegal substances out, then a bunch of the old timers would have to be expelled from the HOF for using methamphetamines.
I'm pro-PED.

Advertisement
Hahaha. I’d recommend anyone to watch it but I don’t know if that sits in the goats. Sort of like Bad Santa of XMas movies. Must watch but its probably not making the list lol.
Bad Santa is the 2nd best Christmas film of all time.

My opinion matters: I was born on the Christmas.

Advertisement
Bad Santa is the 2nd best Christmas film of all time.

My opinion matters: I was born on the Christmas.
Haha. Bad Santa is a great Xmas movie. I love his self loathing attitude and zest for ***ing any woman anytime anywhere. But he is a disgrace to the suit and the Xmas spirit. For that he does not make the list

I’ll bite. Your #1? I have a bad feeling about this

Advertisement
Let's take a chance with Whipple.

Anyone have an ideal of who we should give $1 million+ to instead of saying someone is or isn't a good hire?
If it’s Whipple, we’re probably not gonna pay him, $1M+. I mean, I have a hard time believing a man that’s as smart as Mario, and an AD as experienced as Rad, would sign off on that kind of nonsense. Just because we have that kind of money, don’t mean we gotta spend that much for a young and basically unproven OC. We can use some of that money to help out in other areas. Just my .02 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back