Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Briles literally told him to get a better source.
Considering what just happened with T-Rob why would anyone be so sure that Briles is the one telling the truth? Most coaches lie when it comes to this stuff and we know he's a mercenary. Since leaving Baylor he's never been at a place more than 2 years. No doubt in my mind he's taking the Miami job if offered and the pay raise that would've come with it.

Advertisement
Considering what just happened with T-Rob why would anyone be so sure that Briles is the one telling the truth? Most coaches lie when it comes to this stuff and we know he's a mercenary. Since leaving Baylor he's never been at a place more than 2 years. No doubt in my mind he's taking the Miami job if offered and the pay raise that would've come with it.
Briles didn’t get an offer and he knows it. He also knows no one from UM is going to take to Twitter to defend it so if he says it on Twitter he’s going to look like he wins.

He certainly could be lying, but Ryan only has, at best, second hand information. So I would trust Briles over him in this particular instance.

He certainly could be lying, but Ryan only has, at best, second hand information. So I would trust Briles over him in this particular instance.

Briles wasn't offered the job, though.

Jimmy Sexton is doing a good job of selling a myth to Arkansas hillbillies, but Briles wasn't offered the job.

Advertisement
He's a coach who went on twitter with emojis to show his 'loyalty' to the Arkansas fanbase. That's childish ****. Getting into a back and forth with the one media type with a following calling him out.

Hey Kendal:

loiter-squad-meme.gif

Advertisement
DvD tried to leverage another job and is back as a analyst Mario can't let the holdovers leverage him. They could have matched or paid more. 1 Trob wanted to leave. 2. If not this year next year. 3. Mario was right to wish him godspeed. 4. Trob was probably (pure speculation) angling not only for a pay raise but DC or Co DC. 5 At Alabama he insures he will get poached after the season for what he always wanted. A DC job.
And fail for the second time. As I said **** him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back