Some info from former player

it All will show as the season progresses..
Can’t have some BS loss to Pitt, whisky.. never get smashed like we did vs Clemson
And those **** refs better call the same **** way for both teams... he’ll we went like 100 snaps on D without anyone from the opposition holding..I believe Richt got this team going the right direction and we should see results

Advertisement
it All will show as the season progresses..
Can’t have some BS loss to Pitt, whisky.. never get smashed like we did vs Clemson
And those **** refs better call the same **** way for both teams... he’ll we went like 100 snaps on D without anyone from the opposition holding..I believe Richt got this team going the right direction and we should see results
It was actually 600 snaps, 7 games, between holding calls.

The “SEC-sized”...we look like an “SEC school” **** is just ****** made.

It chafes my *** to see Cane fans write that nonsense. We got 5 titles, heisman trophy winners, college football legends/HOFers, and a litany of pro football legends and HOFers. We got two 30 for 30 segments made about Miami!

But many of you bishmade millenials want to look “SEC”??!

Stopped reading at “starting to look SEC sized.” So tired of that hype machine where it’s got the fans of one of the most storied programs in modern football history hoping to “look SEC.”

Yeah, I can't get past that as well.
Many folks in soFla appear to be immersed in that propaganda brainwash.

Advertisement
Back