Some good stuff from Barry Jackson today

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Manny wasn’t happy with the way the DL held up against the run, so he basically fired (demoted) Stroud.

I want Manny to succeed, but I have no dog in the fight. If he fails, he can go and I won’t be the slightest bit upset. But the more I read, the more it seems he has the CEO qualities many posters bash him every day for not having... i.e., rail on him for demoting and not firing rumph, but he did the exact same thing with stroud and everyone loves the move.

Manny continues to impress me. Hopefully the wins follow.

Advertisement
So Manny wasn’t happy with the way the DL held up against the run, so he basically fired (demoted) Stroud.

I want Manny to succeed, but I have no dog in the fight. If he fails, he can go and I won’t be the slightest bit upset. But the more I read, the more it seems he has the CEO qualities many posters bash him every day for not having... i.e., rail on him for demoting and not firing rumph, but he did the exact same thing with stroud and everyone loves the move.

Manny continues to impress me. Hopefully the wins follow.

This sir, is a very good post

Advertisement
You gain respect through production..King did that all year and HARLEY showed what he was made of once the shakeup with the WR room was hinted...you can be 6’8 280 but if you’re sitting on the bench you’re not gonna get too many people to listen to what you have to say unless it’s where the best buffets are..

Advertisement
Hope Kosi ends up somewhere he can show out. Kid had some focus issues early in his career but appears to have figured it out and put himself on track to start somewhere next year.
Hope N'Kosi does well wherever he goes.

I may start a thread for the mopes in advance ....

"Better off if King had left and Kosi was the starter. #KosiHive"

“I love coaching and I love being around the kids,” he said. “In this role it will be a good opportunity to touch everyone [in the football program].”

Sounds like that locker room is about to get real fun.

Advertisement
Back