Some Ermon Lane Sr highlights

Bro only thing Rudolph does better then lane is route running and also have any of you thought about what lane would do to the competition Rudolph plays against ?

Advertisement
Nice recruit. Never was the top wideout on the board, Rudolph has always been above him. Not sure who I like better between him and Dixon...might have Langham higher than both based on frame and projection.

Lol Rudolph was higher. Nice way by Golden then. Offering him as a CB and giving the pass that said DB on it when he to visit.

Btw Lane plays in tougher division. His HLs should look better IMO.

I understand the "I don't like Lane because he's committed to Florida" but I'll never understand the "Lane sucks and isn't any good" comments just because he committed to Florida. Same for Cook, Rudolph, or whoever. Their talent is obvious.

Advertisement
In my Opinion Rudolph is the better receiver its not just the route running its his vision and what he does after he has the ball in his hands its just natural just like s.coley but to the idiots on here criticizing because he's a gator or because he hasnt dominated like he's done in the pass stfu. Yall are going to be the same homers that'll put the blame on Golden for letting him get out of S.Fla.

Although I am not saying that Lane and Coley are alike, what stands out to me about both of them is how effortless things look for them in their highlights (more so last years highlights). In comparison, Dixon's highlights from last year looked like someone working overtime for anything he gets (Anquan Boldin-esque maybe, because he'll outwork you for the ball).

I don't get how our fans can love a recruit and as soon as he commits to another school he's overrated. Lane is the best wr in the state stop hating

He might he considered the best by star whores like urself but he is by no means the top wide receiver I in the state. **** he's not even the top receiver in the tri county area

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro only thing Rudolph does better then lane is route running and also have any of you thought about what lane would do to the competition Rudolph plays against ?

If you think Lane is the best receiver in the state you clearly are just looking at the stars and not believing your eyes... I thought he was also until I saw him for myself.... He;s athletic but I don't see the quick twitch in him like I have seen with other top recievers the last 3 years

Last edited:
Aziz just got everyone all hyped up about him because of his camp skills. Bunch of sheep.

Kid is good, I've always liked Rudolph better, but I would take Lane for sure. He's nowhere near Stacy Coley though.

Your crazy lane is the type of player that you have to have a safety helping the attire game. Could you image what lane is going to do with some better coaching ? Rudolph is already polished

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane is dwayne bowe 2.0 I'll take that every year...big body wr with plus speed.

Rudolph is good also but no way he was above lane on wr board...staff saw a big cb prospect in him.

And as far as their highlight comparisons,...rudolph plays against sisters of the poor week in week out...lane in one game plays more legit pllayers done rudolph faces all yr.

Lane is the flip I want...as we lose the type of wr he is with hurns graduating....and don't have that type the last two classes. Lane is a BEAST...y'all sleep

Lane is dwayne bowe 2.0 I'll take that every year...big body wr with plus speed.

Rudolph is good also but no way he was above lane on wr board...staff saw a big cb prospect in him.

And as far as their highlight comparisons,...rudolph plays against sisters of the poor week in week out...lane in one game plays more legit pllayers done rudolph faces all yr.

Lane is the flip I want...as we lose the type of wr he is with hurns graduating....and don't have that type the last two classes. Lane is a BEAST...y'all sleep
đź‘Ś

Lane isn't coming here

Advertisement
Back