Some Ermon Lane Sr highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have fun playing for Muchamp for two seasons then an interim coach for a year then a third coach your senior year, herman.

That has to be the shortest "highlight" video ever... and at that I still haven't seen him run legit routes lol... good luck learning at u***.. were better off without her diva attitude on this team.. langham is better than lane by a mile.. oh and so is griffin, both langham and griffin say lane who and will be better than she will..

Advertisement
Think this kid ends up at ALA when Cook abandons UF. I actually think in his heart he wants to come to UM but this is one of the few instances where I think the fans have not made a recruit feel welcome and it affects his decision. (Judging by the Twitter stuff) Not saying the fans are wrong or right but it would be a shame if this kid went to BAMA and ended up a star. Smh.

(And personally, I think he and Rudolph are on the same level talent wise. JMO.)

Advertisement
I like this kid, emotional and physical I want.I understand some of the hate, but in the right system this young man balls.How many top wide outs play safety as physical as this kid.He plays like an old school when
Cane motivated !

Kid's awesome and a BEAST. He might not be your or the overall number one WR in South Florida. However, I'd love for him to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Think this kid ends up at ALA when Cook abandons UF. I actually think in his heart he wants to come to UM but this is one of the few instances where I think the fans have not made a recruit feel welcome and it affects his decision. (Judging by the Twitter stuff) Not saying the fans are wrong or right but it would be a shame if this kid went to BAMA and ended up a star. Smh.

(And personally, I think he and Rudolph are on the same level talent wise. JMO.)

The fans made him welcome but that didn't seem to matter to him when he committed to the enemy.

The fans made him welcome but that didn't seem to matter to him when he committed to the enemy.

Doesn't mean the fan base needs to be a bunch of *** holes.

I don't get how our fans can love a recruit and as soon as he commits to another school he's overrated. Lane is the best wr in the state stop hating

Nice recruit. Never was the top wideout on the board, Rudolph has always been above him. Not sure who I like better between him and Dixon...might have Langham higher than both based on frame and projection.

Advertisement
Back