Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When they go to personal attacks it signals desperation...
haven’t personally attacked anyone just told him to give her some attention.getting mad on a message board isn’t healthy. Don’t have to attack people or try to brag to prove a point. I’m comfortable with myself unlike cane who apparently isn’t in Orlando.

Who tf is Bragging??...its in response to your stupidity....
Bro you try to say who you know or what you do in every thread when someone disagrees with you. Trying to talk **** about my intelligence like I’m some bottom of the barrel person is desperate. We have differing opinions. If I’m in the keys with my GF I can promise you I’m not talking **** on a Miami hurricanes message board or getting in my feelings. Take your meds and calm down.

Bro you try to say who you know or what you do in every thread when someone disagrees with you. Trying to talk **** about my intelligence like I’m some bottom of the barrel person is desperate. We have differing opinions. If I’m in the keys with my GF I can promise you I’m not talking **** on a Miami hurricanes message board or getting in my feelings. Take your meds and calm down.
Go F yourself...You like to talk sh*t about peoples GF??...Bet you won't to my face....Go run along...people disagree with you over your stupidity...And your response is to talk about my GF?? you little C*nt...As far as my medication is concerned...The Blunt i'm smoking is more than enough...Now go run along with your dumb ***...

Advertisement
Go F yourself...You like to talk sh*t about peoples GF??...Bet you won't to my face....Go run along...people disagree with you over your stupidity...And your response is to talk about my GF?? you little C*nt...As far as my medication is concerned...The Blunt i'm smoking is more than enough...Now go run along with your dumb ***...
All talk no bite man. Anything I do on here I’ll say in a real situation. You need that blunt to calm your *** down. Told you to show your girl some attention and get off the phone I stand by that and will tell you that **** to your face if you want to roll up to hard rock to a game/ my season tickets are 116 row 27 ***** *****.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing bothers me my Man...Rest assured...
Except saying tua shouldn’t be judged by one season with no talent. Like I said earlier all good Agree to disagree man, this convo will mean nothing by the time football season starts again. Go enjoy the boat or something if your in the keys. You want to discuss pro football we can do it in another thread.

Advertisement
It’s Sunday gentlemen, how about a ceasefire?
👍. And my bad to canes in Orlando. No one going out on the boat today.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Double down on bad decisions. It's what Miami does. Draft a QB who can't push the football and draft a WR at a historically high point for size to "compliment" their prior year draft mistake. At least we don't have a QB with the first name Jay am i right?
Nah, they moved down from 3 with added compensation and back to a position where they believed the player's value was commiserate with the pick. He was the second WR taken and some would argue first on many draft boards; I'd challenge you to show me better value for #3 pick than what dolphins received.

I liked Herbert over Tua, but I believe Tua has a championship-level skill-set and plays the position more naturally than anyone I can remember. That said, if you believe Tua "can't push the football", you can't argue a virtually unguardable WR known for destroying angles and taking short passes the distance isn't the best compliment to said QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back