Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared??...Lol....You don't get where I am in life because of being scared...Tua had just as much talent as Herbert had....Stop it....Lol at The Chargers having more talent...
Since you have gotten so far in life from not being scared a little ban bet should be nothing to you. Name one pro bowl player on the offensive side of the ball for dolphins because I know Keenan Allen makes it every year. Just keep ignoring the picture I posted. Facts speak way louder than your BS opinion.
6F80C714-83E8-4CFA-AB03-CE8E9D6D42EE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Since you have gotten so far in life from not being scared a little ban bet should be nothing to you. Name one pro bowl player on the offensive side of the ball for dolphins because I know Keenan Allen makes it every year. Just keep ignoring the picture I posted. Facts speak way louder than your BS opinion.
Internet memes are solid factual resources.....
New Girl Pizza GIF

Maannnn stfu with your Ban bs....Tua will not be a Dolphin in 3yrs...and I, like many others will be happy to see his *** go....Watch who has a better yr (again) next yr....The Dolphins had a MUCH better defense than San Diego last yr to no avail....I knew they made a mistake taking Tua...and so far I'm right....

Maannnn stfu with your Ban bs....Tua will not be a Dolphin in 3yrs...and I, like many others will be happy to see his *** go....Watch who has a better yr (again) next yr....The Dolphins had a MUCH better defense than San Diego last yr to no avail....I knew they made a mistake taking Tua...and so far I'm right....
What does that have to do with talent around both QBs on the offensive side of the ball. Just proving my point more that dolphins played from ahead while charges played from behind. Aren’t you the guy who always tries to act like you have sources with recruits and just mimic the real insiders on this board. Grow up and and act like a man instead of a child on this board begging for attention.

Advertisement
What does that have to do with talent around both QBs on the offensive side of the ball. Just proving my point more that dolphins played from ahead while charges played from behind. Aren’t you the guy who always tries to act like you have sources with recruits and just mimic the real insiders on this board. Grow up and and act like a man instead of a child on this board begging for attention.
Mimic the real insiders??....See who pulls up to Paradise Camp with 2 former UM Greats....Begging for attention??...Lol....My man, I don't beg for sh*t....

All Miami did this offseason was draft a first round WR and sign Will Fuller in free agency and not bring back the OC despite winning 10 games but sure the parts around Tua were just fine.

So Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler aren't better than what Tua had? Ok

Advertisement
Mimic the real insiders??....See who pulls up to Paradise Camp with 2 former UM Greats....Begging for attention??...Lol....My man, I don't beg for sh*t....
I met frank gore once so guess I am an insider too. **** you are desperate and thirsty for attention. All good man we are both just giving our opinions only time will tell.

I met frank gore once so guess I am an insider too. **** you are desperate and thirsty for attention. All good man we are both just giving our opinions only time will tell.
Frank Gore has been at my house having dinner more than once....along with 20+ other Cane Greats...Nice example to use...Again with your "Thirsty for attenton BS"....If you think I give af about getting attention on this site, while I'm sitting with my GF on Beautiful Longboat Key, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Frank Gore has been at my house having dinner more than once....along with 20+ other Cane Greats...Nice example to use...Again with your "Thirsty for attenton BS"....If you think I give af about getting attention on this site, while I'm sitting with my GF on Beautiful Longboat Key, I honestly don't know what to tell you.
Go give that girlfriend some attention, while you are sitting at you neighborhood pool in Orlando. If you don’t someone else will.

Advertisement
Calling people dense...and your dumbazz has BloodEunsOrangeAndGreen as a Moniker??....Jesus H Christ....

Supporting cast arguments don't explain how Tua refused to throw the ball downfield aggressively when guys were wide open, or challenge any tight windows with anticipation, while Fitzpatrick did all those things coming off the bench to replace Tua when his indecision frustrated the coaches.

In fact the Dolphins targeting fast WRs who can get tons of separation on RPOs and play action indicates the coaching staff recognizes Tua's limitations and want to simplify things for him with huge throwing windows to wide open receivers who can adjust when he's not pinpoint accurate. I mean that's how Tua had success at Bama so... 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back