Softest RB In History....Not Up For Debate

Advertisement

lmfao.... EXPOSED.

[MENTION=277]Duval904[/MENTION] turn ya card in, dawg. Youza whole Ho outchea

See, you guys got it all wrong. It’s not that they’re soft, it’s just that they didn’t have these bad boys.

478DC03C-C5A5-42DE-B7B3-F4A66FA766C8.jpg

Miami used to do this all the time. Destroy the opposing teams best player. Did it with tim brown, Dwight freely got his ads kicked etc etc. Adams might be a bich for real tho. The qb certainly has feminine traits

Advertisement
Wimbush and Adams left the Wake game. Wake plays some tough defense, but that Miami D are head hunters. They beat the fvck out of both them baws in the first quarter and it was a wrap.

Adams is pretty soft for a 6'2" 220lb RB.

Advertisement
So I finally understsnd this nerd’s Heisman campaign. The “33Trucking” means long drivers, reliably delivered.

Nothing gets the recruits excited like comparing your “Heisman candidate” to a long haul trucker. What an exciting aheisman campaign.

ND needs to turn out the lights. It is over for them.

well, we also saw the softest QB in history. Dude got pulled in the 2nd quarter. I had a funny feeling he was in for a rude awakening when I read an article after the UGA-ND game - he said he was suprised at the speed of Georgia and how fast they closed holes. I read that and I knew he was in for another long night.

usa_today_10255024.jpg
Bro Kelly said the same thing about how quick Homer hit the hole. I'm like wtf they think goes on down here. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nope he's a beast. Heck of a CFB RB. Just no match for The U's defense.

Folks you do realize if you claim he is soft, then that means our D did nothing great......
He is soft and both can be true. There OL was giving him huge lanes against the other teams, straight up the middle at times. You hardly saw any broken tackles. I knew he was cooked if we got into the backfield

Advertisement
Nope he's a beast. Heck of a CFB RB. Just no match for The U's defense.

Folks you do realize if you claim he is soft, then that means our D did nothing great......
He is soft and both can be true. There OL was giving him huge lanes against the other teams, straight up the middle at times. You hardly saw any broken tackles. I knew he was cooked if we got into the backfield

Yep. The D isn't playing the running back - they're playing the OL. Whip the OL and it makes not one bit of difference who has the ball - he's gonna have rough sledding ahead of him. What the running back CAN do in that situation is mitigate the damage and, on occasion, make something out of nothing. Of course, this particular Lamer wilted like a week old flower.

Advertisement
Back