Softest RB In History....Not Up For Debate

Advertisement
Can't believe people thought the University of Miami was going to lose to a bunch of dudes named Josh, Brandon, Michael, and Equanimeous.

Advertisement
Where was the lepercons TD chain. I guess it was getting rusty sitting in Kelly's bag.

Nope he's a beast. Heck of a CFB RB. Just no match for The U's defense.

Folks you do realize if you claim he is soft, then that means our D did nothing great......

Hitting a punching bag enough it gets soft. Doesnt mean the guy doing the punching isnt a beast.

big, tall, long, soft nlgga...smh makes me embarrassed to be a brotha

Chad made him **** his pants before the tackle!! Lol

Billy-Madison-5A.gif

Advertisement
He was soft and that’s ok. Lions and sharks identify and kill off the weakest animal. We saw he was soft and went out and took him down and demoralized their team.

Last edited:
I bet their top oline men still get drafted where they were ranked before our game but I think it helped our dline more. Those guys aren’t just gonna drop out of the 1st round.

Look more like FB than a RB. Guy look like he was running with anvils in his shoes. Slow as **** and our speed ate him alive.

I bet their top oline men still get drafted where they were ranked before our game but I think it helped our dline more. Those guys aren’t just gonna drop out of the 1st round.

What??? They sucked, the Canes exposed them for what they were, buck toothed corn feed midwestern dough boys. No way those guys are first rounders.

Advertisement
One game doesn’t make or break them. Darnold has been crap some games and he’s going early. As are other guys. Our game isn’t gonna cause these guys to just drop out of the 1st round. Stop it.

well, we also saw the softest QB in history. Dude got pulled in the 2nd quarter. I had a funny feeling he was in for a rude awakening when I read an article after the UGA-ND game - he said he was suprised at the speed of Georgia and how fast they closed holes. I read that and I knew he was in for another long night.

usa_today_10255024.jpg

I had zero doubt we were going to punk this kid horribly when he gave a press conference talking about how notre dame was going to dominate miami but couldnt even look up at the media. Kid really thought be was going to come into the rock and dominate, yet couldn’t even look up lmao

Advertisement
One game doesn’t make or break them. Darnold has been crap some games and he’s going early. As are other guys. Our game isn’t gonna cause these guys to just drop out of the 1st round. Stop it.

Well it's certainly not going to bolster their stock. Scouts will pop in the WF game and look around the room with head nods of approval.

And then they pop in the UM game and there's a lot of writing and note taking going on. They got worked. And no matter what, that game cost them money, it had to.

And fck that droopy eyed faquit Adams. He quit. Eeyore looking mother fcker.

Advertisement
Back