sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Idk if these are new rules but they seems like they cracking down on all the transfers

22DFD939-1F4F-45CE-A7E3-3B3672284B4E.jpeg
DB350156-4721-4CA3-A1D0-72A44155D48A.png

Crack down on the non traditional student athlete stuff, that’s the game. Or I suppose that and the multiple transferring go hand in hand

Advertisement
which allows for this ....dont know how they will govern that.

If there becomes some type of governance it would get real interesting again...like if they made em sit out a year or something of the sorts

I’m expecting a lot of anonymous tips to be filled about the kids with the fake addresses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember he Brazilian tho fam. He might be knockin down the lil Sunland Park & Manor broads...
He gonna be walking all through Franklin Park.
First day of school having to walk pass Church's Chicken will be epic.

But this kid been around most he has been playing 7 on 7 for years with my boys kids from /Hollywood/Miramar/Carol City area.

Interesting transfer no doubt..just goes to show you Dillard is back...if they can add some more they will have another extremely good year.

They have an OT we should be all over.

Its a good year for Mario locally...I have 2 ol i coached that he should be all over thats at Chaminade...The Dillard Kid Rico Jackson. He may be able to supplement his national ol recruits with some local talent

Chaminade-Madonna playing on ESPNU right now in Las Vegas against Highland, a state champion out of Arizona. Just took the lead 21-18, early in the 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
Back