Sobering QB tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
You get what you drop bags for

Duke dropped bags for Daniel Jones?
NC State dropped bags for Ryan Finley? For Jacoby Brissett?
Louisville dropped bags for Lamar Jackson?
FSU dropped bags for Christian Ponder?
UNC dropped bags for Mitchell Trubisky?

I know a lot of those dudes aren't NFL Hall of Famers (Lamar excluded, he's obviously a monster), but that's not the point. That's 6 dudes I named off the top of my head in literally 15 seconds without thinking just from ACC schools.

Weak *** argument. Recruit and develop a kid at the position. All of our competition has been.

Advertisement
tenor-23.gif

Definitely a sign of why we have been so down but with that being said I'd take Jacory Harris, Stephen Morris, or Brad Kaaya any day of the week with a Manny defense.
Stop comparing Manny to Golden. Did you fail to notice that we had lead late in 4th the first to games and Manny's vaunted defense gave up winning last minute scores in both. Golden was the worse coach we had the early 70's. Manny had his standard two flash years at new school. The TOC will be his greatest contribution to football and it was someone else's idea.

JaPicky
Snickers
Brad “slow feet” Kayya

All could have been 10+ game winning college QBs and won some New Year’s Day bowls

We’ve been victims of coaching hires that are smartest men in the room syndrome and don’t adapt to the times(I.e getting to the spread when it first started going or **** canning assistants that were obviously horrible)

Throw in lazy hires like Coker, Radio, and Manny and you get near two decades of mediocrity

Advertisement
Stop comparing Manny to Golden. Did you fail to notice that we had lead late in 4th the first to games and Manny's vaunted defense gave up winning last minute scores in both. Golden was the worse coach we had the early 70's. Manny had his standard two flash years at new school. The TOC will be his greatest contribution to football and it was someone else's idea.
If you're using losing a game after having a lead as an example, then they are the same. I remember watching a great lead just disappear in the fourth quarter all through the Golden years.

Years ago there was a commercial on investments, and the close was" You have to earn it!"..
We have not earned it by producing NFL caliber QB's.....until then it will be dry......... When we do...... it will be mentioned with Kelly, and Vinnie.
Until then sit tight......

Advertisement
Duke dropped bags for Daniel Jones?
NC State dropped bags for Ryan Finley? For Jacoby Brissett?
Louisville dropped bags for Lamar Jackson?
FSU dropped bags for Christian Ponder?
UNC dropped bags for Mitchell Trubisky?

I know a lot of those dudes aren't NFL Hall of Famers (Lamar excluded, he's obviously a monster), but that's not the point. That's 6 dudes I named off the top of my head in literally 15 seconds without thinking just from ACC schools.

Weak *** argument. Recruit and develop a kid at the position. All of our competition has been.
Honestly, outside of Lamar Jackson, I wouldn't have wanted any of those guys in college. None were particularly good. I guess Trubisky was solid for the one year he actually played but I wasn't clamoring for him to play in Miami.

I’m almost certain that both Stephen Morris and Brad Kaaya both saw time in the NFL
According to the NFL [NFL.com] Brad threw exactly 0 passes in his two years under contract. Morris had the same number over his 5 years of service.

Advertisement
Back