So you're Mark Richt

For YOU...I do not.

Ok, so you don't like me. What about for the benefit of all the other posters on here who, according to you, are getting the wrong impression about what's going on with Perry? Shouldn't they learn the truth?

Advertisement
Ok, so you don't like me. What about for the benefit of all the other posters on here who, according to you, are getting the wrong impression about what's going on with Perry? Shouldn't they learn the truth?

LOL...fam I don't know you not to like you...I don't know jack ****.

The stuff I do get told...I would never post bc it would literally get back those who don't mind telling me....but I don't know anything about kosi.

The stuff I do get told...I would never post bc it would literally get back those who don't mind telling me....but I don't know anything about kosi.

So, it looks like you're saying you really don't know what's going on behind the scenes with Perry. Is that right?

Perry's issues didn't just pop up all of a sudden. There was a reason he was suspended for LSU. In hindsight, Richt should have left his *** on the bench until he was ready or got passed up by Jarren.

Advertisement
OriginalGatorHater said:
Its not like Perry and Weldon were suspended by the NCAA and Richt got screwed over because of it. Richt knew what the QB situation and willingly shot himself in the foot along with the rest of the team in order to make himself feel morally superior to the elite coaches who work around suspending their players.

Hey, I have an idea. Lets look totally in hindsight and argue to why we didn't let the inmates run the asylum. This guy NEVER makes any sense at all.

Use your head. The inmates ran the asylum when Jimbo won an NC. The inmates ran it for all of Meyers NCs. Saban was getting his players off of gun charges and you never see Saban or Dabo suspending key players for big games.

Advertisement
Back